Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Royal Brunei

Big Yuley

Travelling to BKK over New Year period and Royal Brunei is the best option price and connection wise.

I have a question for others who have travelled with Royal Brunei.

Melbourne to Brunei. And then a 55 minute connection time for Brunei to Bangkok.

Is 55 minutes enough of a connection time in Brunei or am I cutting it too fine.

Thanks

It's a small terminal so 55 minutes is OK as long as your flight is on time. I remember one time waiting in Brunei for my late flight to BKK and most of their other flights where listed as late as well. That was some time ago so hopefully they have improved because when I was using them they were often late.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It's a small terminal so 55 minutes is OK as long as your flight is on time. I remember one time waiting in Brunei for my late flight to BKK and most of their other flights where listed as late as well. That was some time ago so hopefully they have improved because when I was using them they were often late.

Thanks mate.

yes a few other people have informed me the airport is tiny and as long as the flight from Melbourne is on time 55 minutes should be more than enough.

Is Royal Brunei still a "dry" airline?  They weren't serving booze when I flew them about 10 years ago.

Is Royal Brunei still a "dry" airline?  They weren't serving booze when I flew them about 10 years ago.

They still are!!! You are not even allowed to consume your own.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

• 3 weeks later...

that doesnt bother me as i dont drink on the flight over. Plenty of time for that when i arrive in Thailand.

I have booked return with them for late January 2015. $642 return from melbourne.

Has that changed recently? Have flown a few times with them, the latest in March, and was able to consume my own.

Has that changed recently? Have flown a few times with them, the latest in March, and was able to consume my own.

I haven't used them for a while so perhaps they have changed that policy.

Travelling to BKK over New Year period and Royal Brunei is the best option price and connection wise.

I have a question for others who have travelled with Royal Brunei.

Melbourne to Brunei. And then a 55 minute connection time for Brunei to Bangkok.

Is 55 minutes enough of a connection time in Brunei or am I cutting it too fine.

Thanks

I did a 45 minute connection in Taipei when going to Bangkok and everything worked out fine.

Archived