Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Possible New CTH/TV Scam. Bar owners beware

Trianglebar

Guys just a heads up. Last night during the City game around Midnight we had a visit from 3 Thai Guys, Two came into the Bar one stayed in the Truck. 

They Claim to of been from CTH and was asking for a Licence. There is no such thing. As soon as they spoke to my staff and they pointed out i was the Manager. I took my phone out and started to record them. Within minutes of me doing this they made their exit from the bar. Not likeing they were being recorded the whole time. 

We pay our CTH bill monthly there is no special Licence. Now these guys are either opportunists thinking the bar is under new owners as we are in the process of having a mini makeover of its the start of another scam to try and extort money from bar owers for something that is not needed. 

We have all the correct licences for showing TV, playing Music and selling Alcohol. 

At no point did these guys show id and they didnt visit any other bar. 

If you get a visit from anyone trying to say you need a Licence take out your Phone and start to record it. 

They will leave very quickly. 

Just a heads up.

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

You have done well to warn others!

And can I just say what a great place you have too!

Bill

You have done well to warn others!

And can I just say what a great place you have too!

Bill

Its always better to inform other that keep it to yourself. 

Thanks for the positive comment Enjoying your trip reports. 

Join the party Facebook.com/trianglebar

Where is your bar? I am not back until next March but will call in for a drink when I get there.

Where is your bar? I am not back until next March but will call in for a drink when I get there.

It's in Soi Chayapoon,just off Soi Buakhao.

Robw

I go to Witherspoons for food so just around the corner then. I will call in for a few on my next visit. :Drunk:

Archived