IGNORED

Where can I get boxing equipment

Harry Brown

I was wanting to buy some boxing equipment, I know of two shops on second road, There's gotta be more around surely.

Or if anyone knows of places that supply or make the equipment

I was interested in the brand  Twins or Windy.

Only know the one on second Rd near Made in Thailand complex.

Thanks Gazman, I know this one and the is another further down on second road heading towards Jomtien, but they seem a bit expensive.

2500 for a set of 16oz Twins gloves , I can knock them down to 2,100, but there must be somewhere cheaper.

The boxing gym at Tonys on 3rd road near Pattaya Thai sell boxing gear plus Mikes shopping Mall near to soi12 have quite a bit of stuff upstairs.There's one or two sports shops in Central festival and one at the BigC complex past Soi6.

The boxing gym at Tonys on 3rd road near Pattaya Thai sell boxing gear plus Mikes shopping Mall near to soi12 have quite a bit of stuff upstairs.There's one or two sports shops in Central festival and one at the BigC complex past soi6.

Thanks ericeric, I will have a look at those.

• 4 weeks later...

If you want  Twins best bet is Action zone in Bangkok they are authorised resellers  

last years prices any gloves 1400 baht a pair 

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

If you want  Twins best bet is Action zone in Bangkok they are authorised resellers  

last years prices any gloves 1400 baht a pair 

I can google them I guess, but if it's no trouble can you give me directions, landmark or a map.

I found a place on Beach road that sold wWindy I got two pair of 16 oz for 3000 but all up

With the exchange rate the Twins in Patts were a bit out of my range.

Thanks for the info I will check them on my next trip.

it is a 10 minute walk from  National stadium BTS

exit the BTS the same side as the stadium 

walk the same direction you were traveling  on the train

you will come to a  road junction cross over keep going straight 

you will come to another busy junction with a tesco store on the opposite side of the road

again cross over keep going straight Action zone is about 20 yards from  the junction there is an overhead sign with the twins logo on it.

there is a few sport shops around that junction you can try.

if you know what you are after you can email them if it is out of stock they will get it for you 

ACTIONZONE
แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย Meo-Hades เมื่อ 9 เม.ย. 2011

Actionzone, 
Muay Thai, Muaythai Products, 
78 RAMA 1 Rd. Rongmuang Patumwan Bangkok 10330.
Tel.02-2143250-1, 089-0388696 
Fax 02-2143251
www.actionzone.in.th, 
www.actionzone2003.com
Email : [email protected]

And on the sixth day God Created Bobby Moore

Actionzone is the best bet for choice.  Lots of copy rubbish to be found at the markets ... stick to a reputable supplier IMHO.

Action Zone.png

Yep, Action Zone is good. I like the store next to it aswell. I don't remember the name, but it's on the side closer to the BTS. They carry more Twins gear, and at the moment Twins is my brand of choice,

In BKK you could also visit the Boon shop, but if memory serves me correct Boon is a liilte bit more expensive. Plus they only carry Boon.

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f16/guide-boon-sport-shop-bangkok-2010-a-1180789/

In Patts, you have the Fairtex shop at Fairtex. I haven't bought much there. Only wraps, but they were the right price. Not more expensive than BKK. 

I was lucky in August, when I randomly found myself at the Esplanade mall in BKK. There was a Fairtex stand there, where everything was 30-40% off. Too bad it was only there for a week or two.

• 2 years later...

I know they have boxing gloves in the sport shop,central festival,second floor,

but never checked the price.....anyone? 2500 baht up seems to me like western prices.

I know they have boxing gloves in the sport shop,central festival,second floor,

but never checked the price.....anyone? 2500 baht up seems to me like western prices.

Like about everything in Central Festival . 

• 3 weeks later...

Ohh! You meant boxing..

ER

for good accommodation at sensible prices located on Soi Chaiyapoon www.englishrosepattaya.com

"Tis better to be silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt"  Abraham Lincoln.

Actually,I have seen boxing gloves at central festival,between 1650 and 2200 baht.At the second floor sports store.

Just different brands.For us normal guys,I guess they will do.....

There's a new decathlon in Pattaya next to one of the big tescos. I can't remember what one now. But this is what they sell on there Web site

http://m.decathlon.co.th/en/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=Boxing&submit_search=

I use to use them in the UK for trekking gear Its a good shop at reasonable prices.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I bought a pair of gloves at central yesterday for 1690 baht.

As I only do boxing for exercising,I think they will do.....

Archived