Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

non imm o from Thai embassy London

gungadin

Non-Immigrant Type O

• Birth Certificate (applicant's child)
  • Certificate of Marriage or its equivalents (if married to Thai national)
  • a copy of marriage certificate and passport or Thai ID of spouse and (3 months bank statement showing monthly income of more than £1,400 anuually.)
  • An official recommendation letter from organization perform voluntary job in Thailand (for volunteer job)
  • Pension statement if the applicant is a pension earner.

has anyone applied for this visa,posting straight to the embassy,as i see now that the consulates are not accepting postal applications.How long have thay been asking for proof of income for this visa as on the consulate websites this is not a requirement.

An income or a certain amount in the bank has always been a requirement for these visas. Although some consulates never asked to see any. I would check with them directly. I think '£1,400 anuually' seem too low.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

An income or a certain amount in the bank has always been a requirement for these visas. Although some consulates never asked to see any. I would check with them directly. I think '£1,400 anuually' seem too low.

I have been getting non imm o multi entry visa for the last 13 years and have never been asked and have never seen this requirement before.I am not at retirement age and am married to Thai national.

I have been getting non imm o multi entry visa for the last 13 years and have never been asked and have never seen this requirement before.I am not at retirement age and am married to Thai national.

I depends on what consulate you are getting them from. For the last 3 I have got ( 2 from Perth Australia and 1 from KL) I have been asked for evidence of funds or income. I too have got the non-imm O based on marriage. I think that London has always been on the strict side.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I depends on what consulate you are getting them from. For the last 3 I have got ( 2 from Perth Australia and 1 from KL) I have been asked for evidence of funds or income. I too have got the non-imm O based on marriage. I think that London has always been on the strict side.

just got email back from London embassy,says you dont need proof of income only copy of wifes ID and marriage certificate. :GoldenSmile1:

Archived