IGNORED

SPAM WORD Hotel Pattaya!

sandman

Always have wanted to do a trial stay @ Penthouse hotel. Have never booked in advance because their Website is totally asshole!

Inquired on 2 different occasions in person about the Walk-In rate, but both times the reception staff gave me the line that none of the less expensive rooms were available. The walk-in rate they quoted on the available rooms was higher than I wanted to pay for that joint. On both occasions I walked out feeling that I'd been jerked around!

Is it normally the case that only the more expensive rooms are available for walk-in rate? How good is the breakfast buffet for Western food (eggs to order)? Is it true that Penthouse charges guests extra for the toiletries that most hotels include in the room rate?

I am booked into a Pats hotel for the first 2 weeks of my stay. Although my previous experiences give me doubts about the customer service there, I still have a perverse Desire to stay @ Penthouse (Sick?), but it is certainly not the only game in town. Would it be worth my while to go there during my first half  & try to negotiate a future rate for the second half of my stay? Or is the walk-in rate same day only?

Any comments about any aspect of a stay @ Penthouse appreciated.  (Have RTFF, but my questions above are not answered!) MANY THANX!

CHEERS!

• 7 months later...

Thanks that answered my question 

Never say never

If you love the smell of stale cat piss, its a great place to stay!

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

Shame tho as liked the look of the swings in the bedroom

Never say never

Stayed there twice. Nothing special. Got a room with a swing and dancing pole. Just wanted to try the swing mainly because I'm a lazy fucker and the swing does all the work. Don't waste your money. Smells terrible in the hall ways and the elevator never works.

Have stayed there a few times myself.

I quite enjoyed it until the bunged on 500p joiners fee for a 4th guest who wasn't sleeping over but with us for a short time.

What really shits me about the joint though is the +++++++ on every little thing.

Coke ++

Water ++

Breakfast ++

Room ++

Even when you go there direct and pay, they still sting you with a booking fee etc etc.

In the end I just got sick of it.

Have just as much fun across the road at Classroom hotel and for half the price.

Lb

Archived