Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Thai consulate in Cebu refuses visa for my gf

real tintin

My gf applied for a visa to stay 2 months with me in Thailand.  I provided her :

-   20.000 Pesos, proof of payment to her included.

-    Affidavit of support 

-  To who it might concern letter, I am her bf, where we stay, and proof of stay.

- Copy of my passport, and hers

- Copy of my tickets and hers.

Now I had another gf, some years ago (no, they not know), who with this got her visa with no problem in Manila.   Here refused for these reason

They don't want copy's

The Affidavit has to be issued by their Embassy in my country, and they need the ORIGINAL to be send  by me.

They want a handwritten letter that I support her. 

In fact the proof of support, the bookings should be enough. Original? I send once an original to the Philippines, and they never got it!  Then I am not talking about the lecture my gf, 24, got because she was dating a foreigner, which was a bad thing.

I cannot go to the embassy. I live remote in France and am Belgian. Now way   for me to furfill their ridiculous demands!  Of course my actual gf is very shy and  not confident, I think they should not have put the shit with my former one.

My concern is this. On itself, if not taking in account stupid officers, pleased to show their power to an innocent young girl, this is not a huge problem. She has 2 stamps to Thailand in her passport, and was hardly interviewed last time. But although, she would have a 3 week overstay, also no problem with the new extension regulation in Thailand (although wasting a day in immigration), the problem and stress it causes is:

For the airline company, she is abroad 7 weeks, has a return ticket, but no visa. Will they allow to board?

For immigration in Philippines, Manila, same thing.

If she gets through, other problem is Thai immigration. But there I am more confident, never been asked my return ticket neither my companion's in 25 years. As it is legal to ask extension in Thailand for up to 30 days, going to local immigration and pay a fee, this should work also. But then it messes up my schedule.

So what do you think? Is there a chance she can leave anyway? Should I buy another ticket for return earlier? But that would be wasted money....

Phew.

Not easy to get Filipinas out any more...esp if big age diff.

Blame Hilafy.

wasted money, from my travels with Thai wife, every airport looked for visa, to destination country.

Yes but fact is, you not need a visa for Thailand.  When she came less then 30 days, never a problem (except interview first time).  Technicaly she not need a visa up to 60 days, because now extension is possible. As for myself, I left for Asia, starting and return Thailand, without any visa. Not needed it, because never stayed more then 30 days in same country.

Get a fully refundable/cancel-able ticket that returns in the 30 day visa window. (make sure it is not part ((attached)) to the original ticket but separate)

Then she only has to make a visa run or get an extension while in Thailand. The difficult part will be her leaving the Philippines and will Philippine

exit immigration allow her to depart. If she has been married before, I say no chance, as there is no divorce in Philippines just annulment which is

difficult and time consuming. They take a dim view of a married woman travelling without her husband let alone with another man. If she has never

been married put a fake engagement ring on her finger. Best of luck

Most of the Filipina girls in Thailand/ Pattaya I have spoken with were there on a student visa, not sure if that helps but that is what I have found.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

I flew my ex filipina girl to pattaya no issue... was only a month but only had to tell them where she was staying and that she was meeting me.  they wanted to confirm with me but I was in the air at the time and they could not, she spat the dummy and they let her go... she did say that out of 7 girls leaving on the same flight there was only 2 of them allowed to go...

...Using the force, one bar at a time

• 2 weeks later...

I flew my ex filipina girl to pattaya no issue... was only a month but only had to tell them where she was staying and that she was meeting me.  they wanted to confirm with me but I was in the air at the time and they could not, she spat the dummy and they let her go... she did say that out of 7 girls leaving on the same flight there was only 2 of them allowed to go...

Yes, but was this a first time? First time can be an issue!

If I got the message correctly :

She passed airline control,with return ticket, 6 weeks, no questions asked! 

And got this message a moment ago :

Love manila already and pass immigration quickly and now just waiting for boarding but I'm sitting here already so wait me ha !!

Looks good if no problem with Thai immigratio (never had), she be here this evening.....

So if I understood this well. I had 2 gf, 8 trips to Thailand, and both always passed immigration, even now with visa.  Like the word QUICKLY, meaning stamps were enough

Archived