IGNORED

My Double Life

ronboy

This theme has been discussed before but will raise it again. I stay in Hua Hin 3x year for a month each time and never tell my misses I go there. She is still working. I say I visit the other towns on the East coast .. take snaps post on facebook every few days. Sex is not great at home so I tell her I have a libido problem and say the same to my adult kids who challenge me on why I am a Thai regular. I bullshit and say I have heaps of frang friends I hang with. So far it works ..but I am sure my family is not so sure.

Huge risk especially with your kids not being kids anymore,they will know `whats what` thats for sure.Up to you though,it would be a shame if it all comes crashing down.

My three daughters knows my life , I told em that in thailand I,m a pool player over there , bullshit my daughters said , I just replied nothing with a little smile .

Luckily I do not have to answer to anyone for their actions and behavior. It is sometimes very advantageous in this respect free as a bird and do what I want when I want.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Luckily I do not have to answer to anyone for their actions and behavior. It is sometimes very advantageous in this respect free as a bird and do what I want when I want.

Same here,I don't have to answer to anyone either.

Robw

• 4 weeks later...

Just don't get caught with your trousers down. The fiscal consequences could be horrendous. Don't catch an STD and pass it on.

How old are the kids, if they are adults there's no shame in ending the relationship/marriage you're in.

You got to do what makes you happy and feel good.

I think being honest will set you free. It is hard to convince others, especiallly if they havent been to thailand. Best thing to do is end that relationship. I was with my lady for 3 years. Sex was great for the first year. After that i was not attracted to her anymore. I told her the truth. She understood and now were friends. Ive never been so happy with my freedom. Get your freedom back!

Hmmm...seems ronboy doesn't want to talk about it. Then why post it in the first bloody place?!

Big Mike

Maybe Ronboy just wanted to get his 50 posts up and had nothing else to stay. At least he can look at the naughty photos now.

Maybe Ronboy just wanted to get his 50 posts up and had nothing else to stay. At least he can look at the naughty photos now.

Plus 1

• 3 weeks later...

sorry guys for the late reply family issue here kept me busy not related to this blog :)

look easy thing would be to split with my wife as my kids are 25 @ 29 but there are other issues involved which keep me in the relationship and lying thru my teeth.

I have said I just visiting male friends while she works ..but my wife knows what's going on... its a marriage of convenience ..

as they say "it's complicated ".. I do cover up..

:huh:

Archived