Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

chinese internal arts?

seegars

• 2 weeks later...

You would think that with the location so close to China it wouldn't be an issue.

Check out Mantak Chia, he is a Thai Taoist Qigong and Tai Chi master, I think he is in Chiang Mai though

Thank you. Tao Resort in Doi Saket. Yes I've been there one of the Master Instructors is a Rene Navarro. I took private lessons from him in NYC Chinatown. He lives in Pa.I'm not looking for low level for health. Looking for Advanced Internal Combat Application using Dim Mak. Thanks for even replying.

Thank you. Tao Resort in Doi Saket. Yes I've been there one of the Master Instructors is a Rene Navarro. I took private lessons from him in NYC Chinatown. He lives in Pa.I'm not looking for low level for health. Looking for Advanced Internal Combat Application using Dim Mak. Thanks for even replying.

You could also check out Sifu Adam Mizner, he does workshops in Phuket, he is the real deal when it comes to combat taiji.

http://www.studymartialarts.org/school/heaven-man-earth-taiji-international/55.html

Thank you. I will try to locate the unknown Chinese Praticioners that are in Bkk. There is one there at a very high level. It will take some time to gain his trust. He will need to observe my skill level first.

Russell Wong was my training partner under Grandmaster Wai Hong in NYC. Sifu TAK Wae Eng. Fu Jow Pai (hark Fu moon) Black Tiger Style. Dr Yang Jwing Ming in Boston. Rene Navarro Chinatown NYC.

I'm not an internal MA practitioner but have an interest in Qigong and know a little about internal MA, I've read a few books by Master CK Chu and really liked his style in regards to Neigong and Qigong, he was also a Tai Chi master who still practiced it as a martial art. These days I'm into Jiu Jitsu, just love how technical it is, it's a lifelong practice to better oneself both mentally and physically.. Let's us know how you get on in your search..

Thank you. You didn't consider san shou, chin na or Southern based Chinese arts? JJ, Aikido derived from Chin na. From the circle to the ground? Oh, I also forgot to mention Korean Hapkido. If you were diligent in your breathing, it is a normal transformation into Hsing Ye. Bua gua, Tai chi, Wu, sun Yang etc. Attack grapplers in their respective cavities, that's what I look for. Exposed weakness. Spend time on the acupressure, acupuncture points. Learn those locations attack the chi in the channels later. You don't have a lifetime.

• 2 weeks later...

There is a wu shu kung fu studio on 3rd Rd going north just past Pattaya Klang on the right hand side.

Thank you Lohan brother. I met The Shaolin trained monk when he first opened. Legitimate Shaolin School. He has offered his services.

Archived