IGNORED

Help With visa from london

juice777

Hi

I am flying to the los in oct I was going for 2 weeks but now i have decided to go for as long as possible

I have a 2 week ticket with eva air from London to Bangkok which i can extend to one year if I wish i don't want to do this yet just in case i don't get the visa

when I apply for a triple entry visa in London do I need to show a return ticket or any other travel plans or anything else like bank statements

I use to go before with just a single and a visa but this was  was quite a few years ago and i know the rules have changed

my passport is new with no old visa stamps in it if this helps

also do the airlines let you on the plane with just a single ticket if I have a visa

if this is the case i might get a refund with eva air and by a cheaper single with air inda or someone else

and when is the best time to apply for my visa my flight is on the 25th of Oct and would like to get the most out of my visa

or do you think i should try Hull?

Thnks all for any help

I flew one way a couple of weeks ago with EVA on a 2 entry tourist visa. I smiled at LHR when at final boarding it flagged my ticket and a junior official said to himself 'when are you coming back?' His boss just waved him on and I said nothing.

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

got a triple entry from london a couple weeks ago by post ,took about a week to arrive asked on the form dates of arrival departure,no proof needed.hull stopped doing postal but can just turn up and visas issued in an hour.if asked about return flight tell them your travelling asia and unsure of return dates,works everytime for me.

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Archived