IGNORED

Rooms with decent balconay / terrace / roof garden etc

onetwothreemore

Hey all,

Any ideas for rooms in patts with access to roof garden or something 1000-1500ish. Swissfood has one with roof terrace and jacuzzi for pretty good price but its sadly booked. It'd be awesome to find somewhere with a bit of private space to chilax with my mate, some chicks and a bottle of johnny walker!

Sabai resort offer good deals direct on there single level rooms over looking the pool nice big room with good outside terrace great to sit outside with my wing man next door waiting for last nights conquest to leave :-) rooms are getting a bit shabby but do the job got the room for 1400 in may just about to book again for October trip ...

Gf room safe aircon free wifi in room so ticks all the boxes for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there I think you will find that Baywalk Residence on Beach Rd will tick all your boxes and the location is premo ok.

lk royal wing level 5 rooms have massive balconies can have 20 people on there no problems.

1500 prob wont get you a room there but still worth considering

Archived