Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Appartment Pratumnak hill pattaya

Androidlocalsin

Hi all,

Still deciding on where to stay for my coming trip this november in Patts and was offered an appartment by a local in the "the view" residence. A one bedroom appartment with living room and kitchen + rooftop pool and gym accomodation included for 1500BAHT a day if I rent a week. How does that sound to you guys?

It seems a bit far off from city centre really, I don't think it'll be handy for ST use or just on getting around town, having to use taxi or other services all the time. Though I would like the privacy and the more quiet area.

For a first timer in Patts what do you reckon?

I don't ever ST where I'm staying. I don't want them to know where I live, unless I know the girl a little bit first.

I stayed in Jomtien last trip, and loved it. Nice and quiet, very laid back. It was only 10 minutes to the action in Pattaya. Pratumnak would be closer, especially to Walking Street.

Getting a taxi could be a hassle, though I don't know that specific location. I would get phone numbers from moto-taxi drivers and regular taxi drivers, and send a text if I couldn't get my own ride.

I prefer the quiet to the madness of Pattaya 24/7. It's nice to have options.

I have condos in Pratumnak hill (soi6) , if you walk up on the top of the hill (10-15 mins walk ) and get the bahtbus from there to the town ,10 bt , but if you are in a hurry , there is plenty of motorbike taxi in every Soi in Pratumnak hill , cost mayb 70 bt down to town .

Hi all,

Still deciding on where to stay for my coming trip this november in Patts and was offered an appartment by a local in the "the view" residence. A one bedroom appartment with living room and kitchen + rooftop pool and gym accomodation included for 1500BAHT a day if I rent a week. How does that sound to you guys?

It seems a bit far off from city centre really, I don't think it'll be handy for ST use or just on getting around town, having to use taxi or other services all the time. Though I would like the privacy and the more quiet area.

For a first timer in Patts what do you reckon?

It sounds very high for that area. For 1500 you could get something a lot closer to the center of the action in Pattaya.

considering that you can get good places with pool, right in the smack middle of action/beach area for 1000B, i don't think you should take that offer.

The View is a very nice condo... looked at it when looking at condos in Pratunmak... depends on the owner as far as what the inside looks like/the condition it is in, but assuming it is a 1 bedroom, they usually come nicely outfitted (nice flat screen TV in the living room and in the bedroom, nice kitchen area, etc)... depending on the floor you might have views of the sea - which is real nice as well... the swimming pool on the upper floor is REAL NICE... many Russians in Pratunmak and when I looked at that place, there were a couple VERY nice looking Russian gals swimming in the pool... I live in Pratunmak... costs about 60 THB for a motorcy taxi to get from near where I live (Kasetsin area) to 2nd Road and Soi Diamond (short walk from there to Walking Street) and it takes about 6 minutes, or so... if it an upper floor condo, with sea views it will go for a higher price - to buy or rent, etc... you are not very far from the hustle and bustle of Walking Street, Soi 6/7/8, Central World, etc - in Pratunmak - and it is nice and quiet and cooler in the evenings up here, on the hill...

Retired in Pattaya, Thailand - arrived April 1, 2014... Ohhhhh yeahhhhhh... LiveN my dream!

:GrinNod1:  :GoldenSmile1:  :24:

Just throwing this link out there, in case you like my condos for rent, out of the city center, and directly on the baht bus route for 10B:  http://www.viewtalaycondos.com

I offer high quality service, great condo, with no tricks or anything.  It sounds like it may suit what you need.

Just throwing this link out there, in case you like my condos for rent, out of the city center, and directly on the baht bus route:  http://www.viewtalaycondos.com

I offer high quality service, great condo, with no tricks or anything.  It sounds like it may suit what you need.

Impressive with your website, why not have a calendar for people to see if any of your condos is available for any date they want to book.

Impressive with your website, why not have a calendar for people to see if any of your condos is available for any date they want to book.

Thank you. :)

Actually, I do.

I list all the reservations I am currently holding in each room here:  http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/currentreservations.htm

This way all is in the open and people can check availability immediately in each room without waiting for my email replies.

Thank you. :)

Actually, I do.

I list all the reservations I am currently holding in each room here:  http://www.viewtalaycondos.com/currentreservations.htm

This way all is in the open and people can check availability immediately in each room without waiting for my email replies.

Saw that , silly of me , very impressive . .

Yes I know where it is, a very heavy Russian area, and well out of the way, nice beach at the end of the road, but its down a high hill/cliff a long walk down and even harder up, most Baht Bus are private hire only, at least B200 evertime you want to go into town, I am guessing it would be hard to get a motorbike for less than B80 to WS

Unless you want to be out the way I would aviod it

Archived