IGNORED

29 days in pattaya

lucas234

Ok so im currently living in south korea (im american) and I have excess leave saved up and am being forced to take 30 days of vacation time by end of year (poor me ;) anyway im going to thailand for the whole month. This will be my 5th time to the kingdom. Now bkk sucks ive done Phuket and what im wondering is will I get bored if I just stay in pty the whole time? Ive never been to chiang mai is it worth checking out? My budget will be about 6000 baht a day.

I'm over for 35 days on the 5th December - I tend to do Month long trips.

I find that you can get phased after about 20 days , have a lot of mates I bump into and get involved in bar crawls , Ban Chang trips etc,

I like to get out and see new things - plenty to do if you don't get lazy about making the effort.

Your budget is fine, just don't go out bell ringing.

Hope you find what your looking for. Stay in Pattaya and use your time and money wisely. Big of caution don't bite at the first fish. Get a massage, costly everywhere else in the world.

Archived