IGNORED

Prescrition drugs

bigbill340

Hi all,

Is there anywhere in central-ish Pattaya where you can get a doctor to write you a prescription for meds? or do you have to go to the hospital and see them there??

Bill

It should e fairly easy to get a prescription for meds from one of the clinics if you know what you need but  if you need a diagnosis first and condition is beyond a soar throat I would personally go to one of the hospital

It should e fairly easy to get a prescription for meds from one of the clinics if you know what you need but  if you need a diagnosis first and condition is beyond a soar throat I would personally go to one of the hospital

I am just a little worried that India may take my diazepam off of me, so thought it best to have a backup plan. I had no trouble last time in the hospital!

Bill

I am just a little worried that India may take my diazepam off of me, so thought it best to have a backup plan. I had no trouble last time in the hospital!

Bill

The back up plan will work perfectly just see a doctor and you'll be fine,

I got a how many do you want from the doctor for the same medication and was in and out in 20 minutes (early morning) at the international hospital 2nd road soi 3 or 4

The back up plan will work perfectly just see a doctor and you'll be fine,

Cheers matey!

I got a how many do you want from the doctor for the same medication and was in and out in 20 minutes (early morning) at the international hospital 2nd road soi 3 or 4

That's great to hear!

Thanks to all!

Bill

Sweden customs wouldnt give a shit if u have a perscription...... They would take the Meds and give a fine. A big one

Try to stay with known brand names if possible or look up a general description of generics. Big profit margin for fakes.

That's helpful, thanks. Last trip I ran out of sleep meds and couldn't get them anywhere without prescription.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Treat and respect others as you yourself would like to be treated.

On samui I did not even need a prescription straight to the Pharmacy ...went to two places and no problems. they only raised an eyebrow when I said I wanted 40 because they thought I meant 40 strips and not tablets...I was getting Xanax. different experience in BKK, Pattaya. Some of the other island may be liberal...like say Ko Samet.

I was thinking of going hospital route on my next trip ...can anyone actually vouch for any of the clinics? [i have a feeling they may not have authority to issue it...don't know though as I have never been to one]

This version of me will not stay the same, tomorrow I will be different.

Bill

As I understand, it is illegal to be in possession of bennies without a prescription in Thailand, as it is in the UK.

As I understand, it is illegal to be in possession of bennies without a prescription in Thailand, as it is in the UK.

That part is clear with the fact you can score steroids over the counter but they treat you like a fiend if you ask for Xanax.

Question is the hospital route going to easy if you complain of sleep issues, anxiety of flying home ect.

Treat and respect others as you yourself would like to be treated.

I suppose it all depends on what you require Big Bill. I'll tell you what you won't get and that's Vicoden. Lol. It ain't happening. Try to consider alternative measures while in Thailand. Such as the massage, herbal teas, acupuncture, etc. Maybe changing your food intake too. Good luck in any case.

Archived