IGNORED

Naklua Sauna

fugazi

Just wanted to share this on here as perhaps not many non-Germans know about this place. And no, it is not (just) a sauna! In fact the website says the sauna is closed for renovation, never been there tbh, I only go there to eat. The best meal I had on my last trip was in here. Main dish was a Wiener Schnitzel with mushrooms, Bratkartoffeln mit Schwiebeln und Speck. (Schnitzel Vienna style, Baked potatoes with onions and strips of bacon) And it was huge, glad I didn't order anything else!

Anyone else been and has the same experience? Btw, I have never been dissappointed with any German orientated eatery I have eaten at in Pattaya, could deserve more praise IMO.

http://www.naklua-sauna.com/index.html

Frequently I go there for the specials from The Grill, served at 7 pm only.

Fridays - Roasted Pork Knuckle

Saturdays - Roasted Chicken

Sundays - Roasted Duck

Thanks for the post - had not heard of that one.

I agree with you about German restaurants. In fact - I started a thread on it here:

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/111238-in-praise-of-german-food%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6and-less-reliance-on-immodium/

I will definitely go there in October when i'll be there for 2 weeks. Looking forward to it

Archived