IGNORED

Photos from the Chaing Mai Zoo and Aquarium

Piece Corp

Thanks Piece Corp ... Never been there but someday I will visit there , lovely animals , Thanks again .

My advice is to get there early.  The place is huge and you can easily spend the entire day.

You can see my reflection in the eye of this Seka Deer, with a camera bag slung over my shoulder.

DSC_6323.jpg

Retired

Nice pics, looks like a good day out, more impressing then the Korat Zoo I visited a few times. That Panda, is that the famous Ling Ping with its own TV channel?

I believe that's one of Lin Ping's parents as I think Lin is in China now seeking a mate.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/national/Lin-Ping-to-seek-mate-in-China-then-return-30205898.html

You need a separate ticket to access the Panda exhibit, 1oo baht.  Everyone stands around waiting for the panda to do something and once in a while it will roll over and scratch it's butt.

DSC_4237.jpg

Retired

• 4 months later...

Sweet as I got to go there I want to see a pandas.

Can you have your photos taken with them lol ??

Thanks, PR. It's a very nice zoo but they have nothing on your avatar. Still, I'd forgo the extra ticket for the Aquarium for now until they've had a chance to improve it. It's new and they need some time to build it up.

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

Nice zoo they have in Chiangmai...

I will take note of this place and my next destination of visit.

Any other places of interest to visit?

• 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived