IGNORED

Walking Street Guest House

cha1kie

Hi guys! Just to let you know we now have rooms for rent above Sweethearts a gogo, Walking Street Guest House! For those who don't know where Sweethearts a gogo is we're opposite Lucifer's and New Living Dolls One, between soi P72/White Rose and soi Happy.

Owned and run by the same team as Sweethearts a gogo so you'll be getting the same friendliness, service and value for money you've come to expect from us :D

The rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor and not facing the street so you don't hear any of the noise from below.

Prices are 590 baht per night or 3,800 baht per week which includes water and electric. We clean your room and change sheets and towels once a day, if you want it done an extra time we will charge you 100 baht. There are maids on duty from 09.00 to 04.00 so you can still have a good lay in AND have your room cleaned!

All the rooms have aircon, hot water, safe (big enough for a laptop), free high speed internet (wifi), king size bed, refrigerators and 32” LCD TV.

Check out time is 14.00, if you want a later check out we charge 100 baht per 2 hours.

Any questions or queries, or if you'd like to make a booking, please feel free to contact me :Finger4:

bed.JPG

wardrobe.JPG

sign.jpg

map.jpg

Chalkie

Sweethearts a gogo... and now Walking Street Guest House!

SweetHearts a gogo - Girls, cheap drinks, rock music & no hassle

Walking Street Guest House - Nice, clean rooms, great location & good price

that are some great rooms i have to check out sometimes

me to thanks for the heads up.....any web sight???

maybe a pic of the bathroom would be nice :D

Hi guys! Just to let you know we now have rooms for rent above Sweethearts a gogo, Walking Street Guest House! For those who don't know where Sweethearts a gogo is we're opposite Lucifer's and New Living Dolls One, between soi P72/White Rose and soi Happy.

Owned and run by the same team as Sweethearts a gogo so you'll be getting the same friendliness, service and value for money you've come to expect from us :D

The rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floor and not facing the street so you don't hear any of the noise from below.

Prices are 590 baht per night or 3,800 baht per week which includes water and electric. We clean your room and change sheets and towels once a day, if you want it done an extra time we will charge you 100 baht. There are maids on duty from 09.00 to 04.00 so you can still have a good lay in AND have your room cleaned!

All the rooms have aircon, hot water, safe (big enough for a laptop), free high speed internet (wifi), king size bed, refrigerators and 32” LCD TV.

Check out time is 14.00, if you want a later check out we charge 100 baht per 2 hours.

Any questions or queries, or if you'd like to make a booking, please feel free to contact me :Finger4:

bed.JPG

wardrobe.JPG

sign.jpg

map.jpg

Chalkie

Sweethearts a gogo... and now Walking Street Guest House!

Looking to stay PATTS for 6 months on limited budget..Options..Cheers!

marnie...

[p.m.a]

Thanks Chalkie... have already got a hotel booked for my next trip but I will pay my usual visit to your agogo while on my rounds next trip :D

maybe a pic of the bathroom would be nice :D

Here you go :Finger4:

bathroom_sink.JPG

shower.JPG

toilet.JPG

private entrance or do you need to walk thru the bar ?

Seperate entrance to the bar :D open 24 hours

entrance.JPG

thanks for the info., I just saved into my file.

If the Pic is the same for all the rooms, I'm sure I enjoy the

room along with price being great!...next time around.

thanks

aki

Send me your number mate so I can book a room for some fun.

Look good to me have to take a look next trip stayed at P72 a few times in the past cheers........................................

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have one question.

Is the bed soft or hard?

So few beds are soft in LOS.

In my book this looks like a good offer. :MonkeyFight:

wats your monthly rate cheers

All ive got in this world are my word and my balls and i dont break them for nobody

Money Number 1

two quick questions,

any security on the door?

any limit as to how many lovely thai ladies i can have up for a visit without add'l charge?

Wow! great price and location. I found Sweethearts a gogo to be a diamond in the rough my last trip. had no idea they had a guest house as well. Good news.

And for all BMs---check the gogo out. It is a great place with lovely ladies, cheap drinks and BFs, good music and quality owners and staff.

kanpai

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Hey guys, so many questions!

Jones78, depends on what you class as hard/soft, I find them somewhere in between, never had any complaints so far :sad:

Money number 1, I can offer a discounted rate of 550 per night at the moment for stays longer than a week.

Alex the Hedonist, There is staff on reception 24 hrs

Sponge Bob, ST is 350 baht.

Bolly, was great meeting you, glad you enjoyed the place and look forward to seeing you on your next trip :)

Chalkie

Edited by cha1kie