Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

nightclubs

ozz1

In Patong, you're looking at either Hollywood or Tiger. I see that Hollywood opened a new place called The Club which is more of a VIP but it really doesn't look interesting. There is also a new club across from Tiger complex, downstairs I believe. It's also a VIP type club but I have yet to see any reviews.

You're best bet is Hollywood for the younger crowd or Tiger Disco for the just above younger crowd. I personally prefer Tiger Disco as it's a better layout, the music is better and there are lots and lots of girls. I was in Hollywood earlier this year and at 1 am, it was fairly dead. Went over to Tiger and discovered where the people were :)

• 2 weeks later...

They are all within a few minutes walk of each other. Why not just check them all out, and see what takes your fancy?

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier this year Tai Pan was going. Although I didn't go in, there were lots of people there. I think that may be due to the fact that Tiger and Hollywood have raised their entrance fees.

walking street night clubs.......

i dont think there is any Walking Street in Patong beach......if you wondering he is talking about Phuket.

tiger and hollywood has been the most famous names for some time now. for me during my last visit in 2007 to Phuket i liked seduction more.

It is called Bang La road and located in Patong. You have Hollywood, Tiger, Seduction, Tai Pan and Banana (hasn't been there for years) on beach road. The FL's roaming these places like wild animals. Expect to pay anything from 1500 - 3000 THB.

Good hunting :-)

Archived