IGNORED

Old but excellent condition Car for sale

whitespider - RIP

On behalf of a friend but please PM me for any info and enquiries. Its old, yes, but excellenet condition both physically and mechanically.

Nissan NV

2 seater with Carryboy

Full respray 2 years ago, immaculate body and paint.

Seats in good order, no tears

Fully reconditioned gear box in the last few weeks.

5 speed manual petrol gearbox

K cool tint glass

VERY cold aircon - recently reconditioned

Recent new tyres (all)

Full mechanical service when the gear box was done

Full service, oil etc last week

Starts first time always

Radio with flash drive socket for your music

Rayong plate and registration. Rayong is far quicker (usually) to change than Pattaya or chCnburi

12 months tax and 3rd party insurance included

Rents out at approx 7,000 per month.

OK so its quite old but we all know the costs of some heaps here. It is in great condition and perfect for a small business runaround or delivery.

140,000 Baht ono

Front.jpg

Side.jpg

Interior.jpg

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The car is looking fine and the paintjob is excellent but 140.000 baht ????

42 baht to 1 euro...................................... 3333.33 euro.

I searched for one of these for a while and spent a day going round Bangkok garages.

Basically, if they're in decent order and on a forecourt they don't seem to go much below 150k.

Even some which had obviously been caught in Bangkok's floods were sticking at around that.

Anyway, it says PM, so if you're serious........................

Getting hard to find these small trucks..Great engine as well with the 1.6cc 16 Valve engine that Nissan has been famous for...I've had one 6 years with zero problems..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

I understand you. 2nd hand cars are ridiculously priced here as any expat can attest to (see Edges comment above).

You can buy a 20 year total heap, full of rust, but they still ask 65-90k for those.

I would say 140k is the right price for that car....................here

Any other country it would be a LOT less.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I had one I put it in the telacks name and now the telak and the NV are gone, I sure miss that car. Nice handy little runner those Nissan NV. Convert it to CNG and almost as cheap to run as a motorbike.

_____addicts.jpg

I had one I put it in the telacks name and now the telak and the NV are gone, I sure miss that car. Nice handy little runner those Nissan NV. Convert it to CNG and almost as cheap to run as a motorbike.

I put mine onto LPG and it's cheaper to run than my m/bike - about 1 Baht/km but not worth checking anyway.

It's great for what it is and mine is still here.................

................the Ex took the Fortuner.   :Cry3:

Have fiends up country that have bought these as "Golf Buggies"...to get to & from the course...

90k is about average....for a GOOD ONE

Just my 2 cents.......

On behalf of a friend but please PM me for any info and enquiries. Its old, yes, but excellenet condition both physically and mechanically.

if its has 200 000km on the clock ill give ya 85000 for it.. pm me if interested cheers

I'll give 90,000! :D

90k is about average....for a GOOD ONE

If any of these are genuine enquiries, why aren't you doing as the OP requested and PMing him rather than throwing around disparaging (IMO) numbers.

There are specific rules for For Sale items to protect the seller - a bump is a bump, but comments should be positive and 'nice'.

Prices here are much more to do with condition than age and this appears to be a good one.

I have one in my garage which hasn't been out for over 4 months, but good insurance & tax only cost 4k/annum so it isn't eating much, plus no salt on the roads means it isn't deteriorating.

If someone here is genuinely interested I assume they'll have trawled Baht & Sold and the Trade/Forecourt prices and yes, you see some sub 100k but unless you've been to view them it's pretty meaningless.

From my experience of searching around Bangkok I viewed several 'bargains' which had obviously been caught in the floods, so beware of those.

If you think the seller is pitching a little high then that's up to him and there's no point throwing numbers at him on here - if you're genuinely interested just PM as requested.

Got an NV too... but I made it a point of honor to get one that was made in our millenium, 555

Got an NV too... but I made it a point of honor to get one that was made in our millenium, 555

Mine happens to be newer too, but apart from the headlights I don't think there's much difference and parts are readily available.

After a few years it's the actual condition and usage which count - time can stand still.

Another plus about these apart from being economical is that you can at least park them around Pattaya - done the Fortuner and Doublecab routine and they're hopeless in town.

Archived