Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Re-entry Permit Desk at Bangkok Airport

runner

Looking for some feedback for those of you that have obtained a re-entry permit at Swampy. Is it reliable as long as you allow yourself enough time before plane departure or would you recommend obtaining the permit at Jomtien Imigration rather than waiting to do so at the airport. Thanks for any and all freedback.

I would strongly recommend getting the re-entry ahead of time at Jomtien. In fact I always get a multi re-entry the same time I renew my retirement extension each year. Then I know for the coming year I can go in and out LOS as many times I like just like a Thai.

Leaving it until you're departing from Swampy seems very unwise to me. What if the unexpected happens? Then if you have to board your flight without getting the re-entry you're visa is finished.

I'm a great believer in making sure everything has been taken care of well in advance.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I would strongly recommend getting the re-entry ahead of time at Jomtien. In fact I always get a multi re-entry the same time I renew my retirement extension each year. Then I know for the coming year I can go in and out LOS as many times I like just like a Thai.

Leaving it until you're departing from Swampy seems very unwise to me. What if the unexpected happens? Then if you have to board your flight without getting the re-entry you're visa is finished.

I'm a great believer in making sure everything has been taken care of well in advance.

dont chance it one trip while passing it saw a closed for lunch sign get it here avoid the worry

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Yep you can get a re-entry permit at BKK airport, it's located just after the passport control points :GoldenSmile1: 55555

The officer fill out the TM8 form for you, take your pic  :Work1:fee 200 baht (administrative charge)

1re-entry = 1000 baht

Its in the same room as Passport control then you queue up to go through control, I did it last year when at 3am (We were getting a taxi at 930am) I realized i'd completely forgot to get one on my year visa, it took about 15 minutes and from memory cost about 4k for a multiple including the photo (which they do).

If you have time though for piece of mind i'd use Jomtien.

dont chance it one trip while passing it saw a closed for lunch sign get it here avoid the worry

That's exactly the kind of unexpected thing I'd expect to happen...lol.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Play it safe.................................. Do the Roadtrip to Jomtien.
Let the missis help.
It is a nice place anyway for a strawl.

Archived