IGNORED

New Balance M890v3 running shoes, US size 11, BRAND NEW!

Harley62

Well, my good friend brought over a new pair of my favorite New Balance running shoes from the USA, only the place I ordered from (in the USA) sent him the WRONG SIZE!

So I consequently have a BRAND NEW pair of M890v3's for sale, USA size 11. These have never been worn, or even laced-up, and UNLIKE many of the NB shoes for sale in Thailand THESE SHOES ARE MADE IN THE USA!! They retail for nearly US $100 in the color I have (which I admit is a bit "bright", but surely makes you visible!)

This is the Amazon.com listing...I have the EXACT same shoes here available for THB 1500 (less than US $50). (They are the ORANGE colored shoes)

http://www.amazon.com/New-Balance-M890v3-Running-Silver/dp/B008B0Z1XC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1410512905&sr=8-2&keywords=new+balance+m890

Interested parties please send me a PM, or call 086 0873450...happy to meet at a mutually convenient place for you to try them on, etc...

These are a great deal for somebody who wears a US size 11 running shoe!!

Thanks in advance,

Harley

Yeah, my situation is a bit "odd" in that my right foot CAN fit an 11, but my left foot is a bit longer and consequently the left big toe already touches the tip......thus my always fitting an 11.5 in NB branded shoes.....also my foot is a "straight" last--meaning less natural curvature, so the Nike / Adidas / Asics simply don't fit me like the NB's.

Anyway, you are welcome to try them...PM me if you'd like to set up a meeting.

Harley

Archived