IGNORED

Basaya beach hotel advice

stef74

I was here a few years back. A great pool. The rooms were older, but if I have messages renovated. Room price starts around 1800 BHT, which seems a bit much.
Breakfast is buffet style. Safes at the reception were limited in time to 11 pm.

I hope that we are talking about the same hotel on Central road, which used to be called Nova Lodge long time before.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I was here a few years back. A great pool. The rooms were older, but if I have messages renovated. Room price starts around 1800 BHT, which seems a bit much.

Breakfast is buffet style. Safes at the reception were limited in time to 11 pm.

I hope that we are talking about the same hotel on Central road, which used to be called Nova Lodge long time before.

I stayed here when it was called Nipa Lodge way back in 1989, have not stayed there since

then so do not know what it's like now.

Even when i stayed there the rooms were tired and wanted renovating and if you get a room on

the Central Road side can be very noisy with bars as i found out.

On the plus side it's location is very handy for everything and that makes it popular.

I stayed here when it was called Nipa Lodge way back in 1989, have not stayed there since

then so do not know what it's like now.

Even when i stayed there the rooms were tired and wanted renovating and if you get a room on

the Central Road side can be very noisy with bars as i found out.

On the plus side it's location is very handy for everything and that makes it popular.

It is one of the first hotels in Patts and the owner was also one of the first owners of several bars GG when I heard truthful information.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Archived