IGNORED

Woraburi - Looks decent

whitespider - RIP

The Woraburi is located on Soi Nana, albeit at the lower end.

Looks pretty decent and on Agoda down from $53 a night to $30 a night

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok...mvit_hotel.html

I like the Landmark but its a bit pricey at the moment ($170).

Anyone stayed at this one?

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

The Woraburi is located on Soi Nana, albeit at the lower end.

Looks pretty decent and on Agoda down from $53 a night to $30 a night

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/bangkok...mvit_hotel.html

I like the Landmark but its a bit pricey at the moment ($170).

Anyone stayed at this one?

I havent stayed there, but i have been inside a room. His was the cheaper room, the same price as a room at the nana tai just down the road, but 100000 times better. It was ok and good value for money, although as i say this is based on looking around his room for 10 minutes.

I havent stayed there, but i have been inside a room. His was the cheaper room, the same price as a room at the nana tai just down the road, but 100000 times better. It was ok and good value for money, although as i say this is based on looking around his room for 10 minutes.

Have to say the pics look good for Woraburi

Guest room looks much better than Standard but at the moment they are both same price.

I have just read the reviews and most are pretty good although the "10 minutes walk to Nana BTS" is disputed.

Its ON Soi Nana but Nana is a long soi :rolleyes:

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Its a bit far down the soi, if you like tuk tuk or a long walk .

Rather stay nearer to the top end Dynasty or Nana same league of hotel

Just my opinon

Must admit to not really liking the place as the rooms seemed somewaht tired to me. It is way down the Soi so have to get a taxi to the action also. Prefer the majestic for this area and price, or the Citichic further up Sukhumvit on soi 13

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I stayed there abouth a year ago.

Hotelrooms have seen better days but rooms are big enough and clean. decent bathroom.

Double room includes decent breakfast for 2, including coffee and juice and fresh fruit.

10 minutes is doable but you will need to hurry.

30 $ is a good price for hotel and location.

I paid 800 bath last year june.

If you want hard mongering, this is not the place.

No problem to bring a girl back in nighttime, but it's no nana hotel.

if its the same woraburi i stayed in few years ago then nooooooooooo.

Rooms were dirty & so was the resturant.

One night was enough for me.Checked out & went to the Majestic.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Stayed there for a night a year or so ago -no problems but a bit far from Nana plaza for me .

There was a tuk tuk which would take you to Nana area for free.

I've never stayed at the Woraburi, but I've seen the rooms and I wouldn't stay there, but it may have improved recently. Awhile back, it was charging joiner fees, but that might have been selective to discourage the most extreme mongers. Word was that the managment had tired of all the hassle and damage resulting from hard-drinking and whoring guests. They wanted to shift the hotel's focus to more family oriented, but still allowed old friends of the manager or guests he knew well to bring back girls without extra charge. They may have failed in making over the hotel and now want back the monger crowd.

It doesn't get good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Evil

:P

PS - The rooms look nothing like you see on the site.

Edited by Evil Penevil

sigmyvvv.jpg.cb46a0ab77905c40e6b49f00c43b583a.jpg

Make no mistake. This place is a fucking dump.

Even worse than the Nana hotel. NOT Recommended.

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

William Shakespeare, "Julius Caesar", Act II Scene 2

Stayed there 4years ago. Had a suite on the 4th floor. Huge room 1500baht. Great pool on roof. 5th floor. It was a walk to Suk. though

Stayed there for 5 days in Jan 2007, i had booked a standard room but was upgraded to a deluxe whithout any extra costs.

It´s ok for the price range better than Nana, no joiner fee, nice pool, and friendly staff. The breakfadt was also good. Walking distance to nana plaza.

/Chang

i was there for 2 nights in November 07, rooms very tired and bathroom not good, and i was in one of the expensive suite rooms, would not stay there again, no safe in room

• 13 years later...

I booked 3 nights in Woraburi 2 December 5 December - the problem I made a mistake using ebookers application - my real date are 02 November 05 November 3 nights - impossible to contact the hotel - if somebody have an idea ?

57 minutes ago, BADBOYBOOGIE said:

I booked 3 nights in Woraburi 2 December 5 December - the problem I made a mistake using ebookers application - my real date are 02 November 05 November 3 nights - impossible to contact the hotel - if somebody have an idea ?

F589652C-5A25-4730-A909-9F80A0CF6AE3.png

Well my experience was even earlier than the original post here. I stayed in December 2005. It's the only hotel I have stayed in Thailand before or since where I got bitten by bedbugs. I ended up with huge rashes on arms and legs. I still shudder at the memory.

29 minutes ago, footix said:

Well my experience was even earlier than the original post here. I stayed in December 2005. It's the only hotel I have stayed in Thailand before or since where I got bitten by bedbugs. I ended up with huge rashes on arms and legs. I still shudder at the memory.

I stayed 3 times from 2013 to 2016, no problem for the moment, I rent 3 nights in Ambassador hotel soi 11 in December, hope great - 

Edited by BADBOYBOOGIE

• 7 months later...
On 18/06/2022 at 14:32, BADBOYBOOGIE said:

Did you stay at the Woraburi . just wondering how is was. The good and the bad. Thanks