IGNORED

Areca lodge - construction

tl6237

Thought the forum could do with a few more topics on this hotel

Anyone have up to date info on the construction noise if housed at the evergreen building

What side/ rooms would you recommend to minimise the noise

Cant find any up to date info on this

I would like to know, too...staying in Evergreen Nov 22- Dec 5.

When i was there in june , the construction was on the new hotel being built , and the work was all going on above the big pool at the blue ocean bar . Noise was never too bad .

I'm assuming the noise was daytime anyway when the occupants would mostly not be in the loom.

Anyone have up to date info on the construction noise if housed at the evergreen building

What side/ rooms would you recommend to minimise the noise

Cant find any up to date info on this

I just returned from a 30 day stay in the Evergreen building, and my room was overlooking the pool. I heard very little construction noise, and it was only during daylight hours. It was never loud enough to bother me at all Worse is the loud music from the bars across the soi. Apparently bar owners think that the louder the music the more successful they will be.

I just returned from a 30 day stay in the Evergreen building, and my room was overlooking the pool. I heard very little construction noise, and it was only during daylight hours. It was never loud enough to bother me at all Worse is the loud music from the bars across the soi. Apparently bar owners think that the louder the music the more successful they will be.

Thanks for the up to date info mate. I was considering Areca for my next trip too, having stayed across the road at the LK hotel last time. Was a little put off by the construction talk, but it doesn't sound like an issue at all.

Archived