Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

Best 25m pools for laps/best places to run?

Kerivara1000

I know that these are questions that have been asked before, but thought I would ask again for a bit of refreshment to the topic.  I have become a bit addicted to running/swimming over the summer.  Where do you like to swim for laps?  hotel or public?  I prefer open water swimming, and have considered going out to Koh Larn a few times during my stay, as well, but am happy with a good long pool without too many kiddies in the lanes.  Where do you like to run?  Low traffic areas off of the beaten path with a bit of greenery?

There is a great park to run in.  Hilly with nice foot paths and some outdoor exercise equipment as well.  Nothing fancy, just stuff to break up the routine and they are spaced out around the park.

It's a short walk from the Residence Garden hotel, under the overpass and up the hill towards the go cart track.  There is a small police station up there as well.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/สวนเฉลิมพระเกียรติ/@12.9191037,100.8683729,3a,75y,251.05h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1siz8WARw9sOsZqGUtz_6COQ!2e0!4m6!1m3!3m2!1s0x311a2ee8034f5c6b:0xc2a9db81ed13b6e9!2z4Liq4Lin4LiZ4Liq4Liy4LiY4Liy4Lij4LiT4Liw4LmA4LiJ4Lil4Li04Lih4Lie4Lij4Liw4LmA4LiB4Li14Lii4Lij4LiV4Li0!3m1!1s0x0:0xa89f6b810e3007fe

Sorry, I'm not being too helpful with directions, but maybe someone else can chime in with more info.

There is a olympic size swimming pool in the complex behind Pan Pan on Theppraya Rd. I'm not sure what they charge to use the pool

The park referred to above is on Pratumnak Hill. Very nice loop about 1.3 km. Very scenic and some nice hills to keep your heart rate up

I see alot of people running along beach road. Obviously on the footpath. The end away from Walking Street is not too busy. Always plenty to look at while jogging

12 Pints in Know it all

Thank you for the pool advice, and the info on the park.  I have always liked the beach road footpath, but haven't been back to see what it looks like since the construction.  Seems like it would be a good way to go explore the longer sois of the Darkside in the early morning hours, to go out with a Garmin watch and map it.  Koh Larn is still looking good for a swim, as well.  I like that the ferries start fairly early at 0730.  If anyone is down for a run or swim during mid-October, let me know.  I am pretty laid back and enjoy the journey.

If you would like to mix your running with a bit of fun and drinking, join us on one of our hash house harrier runs (a drinking club with a running problem). Run dates and times can be found on our websites.

Pattaya Jungle H3 (Sunday every two weeks)

Pattaya Irregular Lunar (night run every month)

Pattaya Bush (Saturday once a month)

Pattaya H3 (Monday every week)

Pattaya Monkey H3 (men only, Saturday every two months)

To give you an idea of what our runs are like, this link will take you the run report and photos page for one of our previous runs.

Supamitr hotel, which is in the soi that runs behind the Bliss lounge, has a pretty large pool and used very little.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

Hi I am triathlete from ireland and would be happy to meet up for a swim and a jog i will be in pattaya from 10th to 22nd

october i will be staying around LK metro.

Running along the Jomtien Beach's prominade around 07:00 has few people and is longer than Pattaya Beach. Plenty of 7/11s along the way for water. 

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

When I am in town I do my runs along Jomtien Beach Road - its quiet early in the morning as likeaking mentioned above and its 5km long

Unbenannt.jpg

for a nice swim I go to Jomtien Sauna - and when you manage to be there at 9am you can do some nice rounds in the 20m pool without many other guests

Archived