Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to buy an iPad in Pattaya

eanto

Getting into Pattaya next week and I'm wondering where to buy an iPad.  Are there any other options than Tukcom? Cheers

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Getting into Pattaya next week and I'm wondering where to buy an iPad. Are there any other options than Tukcom? Cheers

Powerbuy at Central Festival ... Are you on direct flight to Bangkok ? I bought the iPad Air at Abu Dhabi last December for €360 . Look below link , cheapest iPad Air 16 , for 13,400 bt . Bring your passport with you , you might get a VAT back . I was wrong there , 13,400 is mini one , air is 16,900 bt .

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/

Powerbuy at Central Festival ... Are you on direct flight to Bangkok ? I bought the iPad Air at Abu Dhabi last December for €360 . Look below link , cheapest iPad Air 16 , for 13,400 bt . Bring your passport with you , you might get a VAT back .

http://www.powerbuy.co.th/

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yeah, got a direct EVA flight from Heathrow on Monday night, one way!  least I'll get in loads of pool practice now 55 

Thanks for the suggestion.  Yeah, got a direct EVA flight from Heathrow on Monday night, one way!  least I'll get in loads of pool practice now 55

Lucky sod , 555 , hope to bump into you , call over some afternoon to play at Pooks upstairs . 11 th December to 31 st January .

Lucky sod , 555 , hope to bump into you , call over some afternoon to play at Pooks upstairs . 11 th December to 31 st January .

Sounds good.  I'll definately look at Power Buy, Big C, Carefor and Tukcom before I commit myself.

Last month, I bought an iPad Air at the Apple Store in Central Festival Mall. 

Is there a difference in price or service if you buy it from PowerBuy vs. the Apple Store?  Just curious. 

I've bought name brand appliances, desktop computers and big screen TVs from PowerBuy as they have a good delivery service and sometimes have specials (have to check each location), but didn't know they could be different on Apple products.

I have brought one from dixons at terminal 3 Heathrow before not a lot more expensive than buying in Thailand

EVA flights to Bangkok from Heathrow now depart from terminal 2

Archived