Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

best Tailor in Patts

hunter0575

Hello board members,

will be staying in Pattaya for a fortnight during christmas and new year. I will be travelling from the BKK airport directly to Pattaya and not stay for an overnight in BKK even on my return leg.

Am looking for a real professional quality Tailor in Pattaya. Not the one that will take your measurements and deliver the suit to you the next day....these are just factory suits and not tailor made, most customer will fall for the trick but i can spot the difference from a mile away. Looking for one that will take measurments and call you back for a second fit and if needed even a third fit to get it right and really make a perfectly fitted and tailored suit.

Does any of the members here have positive experience with a particular tailor service in Pattaya.

Thanks for your help.

ROBINSON'S INTERNATIONAL
325/139 Pattaya Land 2
Soi 13/4 Beach Road
South Pattaya

I have been to this shop several times over the past 10 years , and twice this year already . I have never had an issue with the quality of the fabric or the stiching. I always have multiple fittings.  I have taken many of my friends to this shop and they also have been happy with the work.

ROBINSON'S INTERNATIONAL

325/139 Pattaya Land 2

Soi 13/4 Beach Road

South Pattaya

I have been to this shop several times over the past 10 years , and twice this year already . I have never had an issue with the quality of the fabric or the stiching. I always have multiple fittings.  I have taken many of my friends to this shop and they also have been happy with the work.

Thank you for your info. It hits the nail on its head as it seems to be exactly what i am looking for. Had a good look at their website and shall give it a go!

Not sure of the name, but I've had suits made in the past by the tailor directly across the street from the front entry of the Sandy Spring hotel on Soi 13.  It was always at least 2 measurements, maximum 3. But every suit they've made is still in great shape.  And there's a good little massage parlor next to the tailor with a couple cute TG's!

O tailor on soi day night behind tuk com.highly recommended.

It a old Thai couple who does the work. Everything is done at the shop itself.Pretty decent price.good service.lasting clothes.

Used to use those Indian tailor who try to charge u the highest price as much as possible while pretending they don't make any profit.

Never look back after I found o tailor.

thank you all for your kind input, very much appreciated!

when i'm in pattaya ....i'm the best taylor there!  :Hello1:

can't fault you on that one :)

You can go to Tripadvisor as there is a couple on there under attractions with recommendations. I have several suits made at DA BEST taylors in Soi 13 across the road from Sandy Spring hotel.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@12.930703,100.8799674,3a,75y,19.7h,81.6t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1snTDA8ENhnOMRncSAZIVjOA!2e0?hl=en

"I like my Dessert first" :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

Cheers for the tips on tailors. Keen to get a few shirts made next trip. Much better than paying many hundreds of dollars at home!

I recommend O Tailor too, just got some shirts and trousers made.  On fitting the shirts were a little tight so he just remade them again, no problem and apologised for not getting them right first time!  Good value too.

what kind of fabric do they use ? (wool, silk, ...) and what are the prices ? Do they copy model from big brand ? 

Thais: the nicest people money can buy.

What is the average turnaround time on these suits, my buddies want to get suits made (they are 7 ft tall) but we are only on the ground in Patts for 4 1/2 days

Winner Best Adult Web Developer at the Australian Adult Industry Awards 2022 and 2023

Archived