Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

changing language to THAI on samsung s5

tysonrocky

I bought an unlocked samsung s5 in USA and I am giving it to my girlfriend in thailand... but when I tried to change the system settings to Thai for her to easily use the phone, Thai wasn't one of the options. I don't mean texting/typing in Thai.. I want to change the language on the phone settings so everything she reads in the phone is Thai.. FYI the phone is unlocked but not jailbroken.. what can I do??  need help!! 

THANKS!

settings ..

language and input .. 

language ...  change here 

should be top choice 

I'm a Blowfish !!

Blowfish'n this up ...

If Thai is not an option take it to tukcom and someone will reflash the firmware to include Thai. Cost me 500 baht for this plus unlocking so may be cheaper for you as yours is unlocked already.

Thai is an option .. 

This is built in to Android .. 

settings .. 

language and input .. 

language .. 

.. scroll down .. Thai is there ..  It will say .. ไทย 

I'm a Blowfish !!

Blowfish'n this up ...

Thai is an option ..

This is built in to Android ..

settings ..

language and input ..

language ..

.. scroll down .. Thai is there .. It will say .. ไทย

Not on all Samsung phones and tablets mate. I've bought phones and tablets in Europe for the Kids there has been no option to put the operating system in Thai script. There was a whole range of other languages and scripts but no Thai.

Not on all Samsung phones and tablets mate. I've bought phones and tablets in Europe for the Kids there has been no option to put the operating system in Thai script. There was a whole range of other languages and scripts but no Thai.

ไทย .. is below/after all the other choices .. 

I think you didn't look hard enough .. 

it is there .. 

on ALL Android devices .. 

Samsung does not change Andorid .. it just places a Touchwiz launcher on top of it ...

I'm a Blowfish !!

Blowfish'n this up ...

ไทย .. is below/after all the other choices ..

I think you didn't look hard enough ..

it is there ..

on ALL Android devices ..

Samsung does not change Andorid .. it just places a Touchwiz launcher on top of it ...

Nah mate. I managed before to change stock android devices, Nexus 7s, for the kids but there was definitely not an option in some other devices that I've bought.

If you Google the problem you'll find quite a few people have had the same problem.

Nah mate. I managed before to change stock android devices, Nexus 7s, for the kids but there was definitely not an option in some other devices that I've bought.

If you Google the problem you'll find quite a few people have had the same problem.

Yes Tukcom do a good business in puting Thai language into android phones. UK phones I have bought  in Carphone  Warehouse (unlocked) don't have Thai language as an option and I paid 250 baht in Tukcom in order

to give them to Thai girls when i update..

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

You don't put Thai into an Android system.  You acquire a VERSION of the Samsung Android software that they customized for an Asian Samsung phone which WILL contain the Thai language.  As someone said you can go to Tukcom and have a technician replace your Samsung Android version with a version of Android modified by Samsung that is compatible with your model and also includes the Thai language.  However, you may get a version of the software older than what came with your phone.  The Tukcom technicians don't really bother keeping up with the latest versions. In all practicality this probably will not change or remove any of the most common features you use on your phone.

If you want to learn all about this go here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s5

Anyone who cannot cope with mathematics is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable sub-human who has learned to wear shoes, bathe, and not make messes in the house.

Robert Heinlein

You can down load the Thai language with the phone over the air / wifi

I bought a grey market phone in Pattaya and the sales lady told the GF this phone does not have Thai, anyway she inherited the phone and I just downloaded it using the phone

Factory reset the phone when the phone was passed down to the daughter and had to do it again 

" You acquire a VERSION of the Samsung Android software that they customized for an Asian Samsung phone which WILL contain the Thai language. "  .. 

sorry I do not believe this .. 

Samsung does not customize Android ... they add a Touchwiz launcher on top of it and add some Samsung apps .. 

and hooks in to Android for specific Samsung feature .. 

Samsung does not customize Android for the Asian market .. 

Google has all that built in to Android already .. 

you link to XDA is helpful ..

I am a regular contributor to that site

you can learn EVERYTHING you need to know about smart phones there .. 

if you want to delve in to the forum .. 

but .. its a HUGE site 

How about a link to the specific forum topic that say Samsung writes their own version of Android .. 

... I do not think you can find one .. 

Samsung has written their own operating system, for their phone . Tizen .. 

but, it has NOTHING to do with the Android operating system .. 

I'm a Blowfish !!

Blowfish'n this up ...

Did you ever think that with everything going thru' the phone in Thai this means that you have no way of knowing what or with whom your girl is communicating with. Think about it!!!

Crunchie

That's been my experience also with the S4 Mini brought from the states, no Thai.  I had to go to Tukcom and have them download the Asian version with Thai included. 

I downloaded a program called Prey that stays hidden on the phone but it allows me to log in from any device to check the location of the phone.

For the note 2, You go to Language and Inputs >  Keyboard and Input methods > Samsung Keyboard > Language and Inputs > Samsung Keyboard Settings >> Select Input Language >>scroll down and download new language or use menu key.

I'll try to get some screenshots of this later.  Now whether or not this updates the ability to change the language for all of the android programs and OS, I am uncertain.  My phone was bought in thailand and already came with the regional languages + english.

"....If you can't love your partner just the way she is, somebody else can love her just as she is...."

"...we're not looking for someone to love, we're looking for someone to control and manipulate. There's a war of control in human relationships because...."

"...We are alive and we need to take risks....and if we fail? So what! We learn and move on without judgement"

"You make a choice, and you are responsible for your choices. Then if your choices aren't working too well, you don't blame yourself [or your partner]; you simply make another choice."

- excerpts from The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz.

• 2 weeks later...

It all depends on the build number of the software,4.1 had thai included, but 4.2 did not.

Sounds like Tukcom is ur best bet if you dont want to reflash it urself ,as 4.2 & above cannot be flashed

back to earlier software without Rooting.

That's been my experience also with the S4 Mini brought from the states, no Thai.  I had to go to Tukcom and have them download the Asian version with Thai included. 

I downloaded a program called Prey that stays hidden on the phone but it allows me to log in from any device to check the location of the phone.

https://preyproject.com/

Non native English writing poster, not using a spell checker !! 

Archived