IGNORED

Thai/ Isaan Music

I Have grown fond of the thai music played at certain times in bars any one know any good sites to download said music from.

One option is to go to MBK to one of the music and/or software kiosks. Bring a 64 gb flash card with you and tell the guy to load it up with popular Thai music while you do your shopping.  

One option is to go to MBK to one of the music and/or software kiosks. Bring a 64 gb flash card with you and tell the guy to load it up with popular Thai music while you do your shopping.

Great idea .... Not sure why I never thought of that.

Thanks. :)

I also enjoy some of the Thai music at the go go's and beer bars. There is this one crazy tune that many many Thai girls dance to on stage. I'm sure you all have heard it as it's played all over Pattaya.  It has a lot of crazy sounding horns to it and really gets the dancers going. They go crazy with their back/butt popping....I love that!

I have asked many times how I could get the name or group that plays it from the DJ or some of the bar girls but have not been able to do so. I would really like to get that music on my iTunes or even get it as an ring tone on my phone. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please let me know. 

if you use bittorrent, this site is great: http://www.siamsmile.org/index.php

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

• Try Pirate Bay, just enter Thai and look for music. But watch out for viruses on the site. They have a huge selection that can be downloaded as torrents.

• 9 months later...

Hendrix/Issan fusion:

Trawl through youtube until you find something you like then:

http://www.youtubedownloaderhd.com/

Thanks for sharing this...love it...intereseting name you have!

Some thing's baby i just can't swallow,

Momma told me that girls are hollow..

Uhuhh...whats inside a girl....?? Lux Interior

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/91866-first-port-of-call/page__fromsearch__1

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

There are a couple of really quite decent compilation albums on Tidal; try searching for The Sound of Siam and Paradise Bangkok. I would also recommend the release on Band camp of Yang Farang Dub by Apichat Pakwan.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Archived