IGNORED

Wild West Saloon Bar Closed

bwnrnr

Every time I come to Rhompo bar complex I find more bars are closing !.  On a different note been there the last two nights and some nice younger looking girls around at the end of this low season.  For those seeking mature ladies also available here.  Saw the oldest working lady ever here last night looked late 50's !

Wild West closed because Reg and his lady parted ways and the greedy bastard who is the landlord wants to keep jacking up the fees, rent, tea money etc... MANY bars just told him to go fuck himself and closed... Another stupid bastard who wants to RAISE prices when revenues are down...

Sad to see any bar close here as I really like the atmosphere here (Rhompo)

I agree to a point ,  but there really are too many bars fighting for too few customers .   

Will be along later this month to check out any  new talent .

Mikeyboy

• 2 weeks later...

There is not much new talent to find. The rich young Thai landlord is running also a bar there. Forget the name. Full of ladyboys at the end of the complex.

Archived