Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hua Hin

Hi guys, I need help.. I'm going to be in Patts september for a couple of weeks, few days in Koh Samui.......... The problem i have , is, i have to get to Udon Thani then down to Hau Hin......Whats the logistics ?.. I then i have to return to Udon then back to Patts for some decent mongering......... GoldenSmile1.gif... Is it too much travelling ? I more or less promised a teerak i'd show her a few days in Hau Hin.. ( I was Drunk1.gif,)...... Thanks for your ideas and suggestions..... Yes i know ting tong. Crazy1.gif.......

Hi guys, I need help.. I'm going to be in Patts september for a couple of weeks, few days in Koh Samui.......... The problem i have , is, i have to get to Udon Thani then down to Hau Hin......Whats the logistics ?.. I then i have to return to Udon then back to Patts for some decent mongering......... GoldenSmile1.gif... Is it too much travelling ? I more or less promised a teerak i'd show her a few days in Hau Hin.. ( I was Drunk1.gif,)...... Thanks for your ideas and suggestions..... Yes i know ting tong. Crazy1.gif.......

Sounds like you're going to spend half your holiday on the bus :sad:

Luckily EVERYONE knows promises made when drunk don't count :)

As an alternative why not fly her into Samui and back then you fly to Pattaya for the real holiday to begin.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Sounds like you're going to spend half your holiday on the bus :sad:

Luckily EVERYONE knows promises made when drunk don't count :)

As an alternative why not fly her into Samui and back then you fly to Pattaya for the real holiday to begin.

Hi , thanks for advice.... I'l be in los for a month....... 2weeks with mate, then 2weeks solo...... We will be in Koh Samui when he flies home......... I was only going to go to Udon for a few days , then back to Patts.... BUT, my big gobBanghead2.gif....... I could invite her to Samui but i think i'l have to go pick her up., she's not p4p, but will turn out way more expensive, Think1.gif....biggrin.gif... THANKS.....

she's not p4p, but will turn out way more expensive,

HAHAHA freebies normally do :laugh:

As a further alternative go pick her up in Udon and do the meet and greet, take her to Hua Hin then on the return leg go your seperate ways in Bangkok, she gets the bus back up norf and you get the bus to heaven. Doesn't seem a need to take her there and back, you're her 'friend' not her chaperone :P

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

As a further alternative go pick her up in Udon and do the meet and greet, take her to Hua Hin then on the return leg go your seperate ways in Bangkok, she gets the bus back up norf and you get the bus to heaven. Doesn't seem a need to take her there and back, you're her 'friend' not her chaperone :P

Thanks Bagel_19. I think your other idea was spot on........ GoldenSmile1.gif.. Fly her to samui (3days). Take HER to airport for return flight, then hopefully my flight to 'heaven' leaves 1 hour later..........GoldenSmile1.gif........ Archie......

• 4 weeks later...

GoldenSmile1.gif........ Thanks Bagel..... It's even better, she's getting the overnight train to

Bangkok ' Hualamphong ' where i'l meet her and catch train from same

station.... 569 bhat ist class to hauhin....... ...GoldenSmile1.gif....

It's even better, she's getting the overnight train to

Bangkok ' Hualamphong ' where i'l meet her and catch train from same

station.... 569 bhat ist class to hauhin....... ...

First class? You're treating her too good. Cattle car is more than acceptable :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

So what is the itinerary now then? Flying Samui to Bangkok... meeting her and going to Hua Hin... dropping her back off in Bangkok and you continue on solo to paradise? That sounds alright and shouldn't waste too much time travelling.

Don't forget to send the family in Udon a wish you were here postcard.

Never quoted my own post before but here's an update. Went back for 3 nights late January and ended up staying 12. It's become my 2nd favourite place now, after Pattaya of course.

Forget the rooms down at the pier, they're pretty shit and cost 400baht a night. This time I stayed above London Bar on Poonsuk Road right in the action. 500baht with aircon, hot shower, tv, fridge and balcony on the top floor rooms. The bar is good too with some good girls.

Forget the Hilton too. You used to have to go as all the bars closed at 1am. The bars stay open now til around 2am, some even longer with the shutters down,so no point paying 170baht for a beer at the Hilton. No girls in there either as they're all still working.

1000LT is still all is was paying.

So easy to get around, it's just a triangle really, 3 soi's, Poonsuk into Selekam around into Bintaban.

Good bars to hit include London Bar, Diamond Bar, Limelight, Caddyshack (LB's), Romantic Bar and Spark Bar.

I wouldn't say it is quiet, there's some filthy girls too, I had at least 3 BJ's in the toilets. There's also plenty of lookers to be found.

Afterhours is great, Karaoke and some bars to the side of the Hilton. Going later now too, til at least 6am.

As you enter you'll see Zam Zam Bar, the one with the pool table. Good viewing point as you'll see all the girls coming in and if you are too slow you'll see them leave too. Follow through past the Karaokes, there's 3 different ones. Turn right and you'll see Caddyshack2, there's dancing and groping to be done here. Keep going and the last bar is Ting bar, this one has a door so the music is a little louder, they even have a little disco light.

Considering how quiet and dull some say Huahin is I had some of my craziest drinking sessions here and had 3 of my favourite girls of the whole trip. It's got a totally different atmosphere to Pattaya or Bangkok and is well worth a visit.

Agree 100% with you, love the place it's good break from Pattaya and you can still get some good action, will be there in 3 days time for the last leg of my 2010 PA tour

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

First class? You're treating her too good. Cattle car is more than acceptable :GrinNod1: :GrinNod1:

So what is the itinerary now then? Flying Samui to Bangkok... meeting her and going to Hua Hin... dropping her back off in Bangkok and you continue on solo to paradise? That sounds alright and shouldn't waste too much time travelling.

Don't forget to send the family in Udon a wish you were here postcard.

Of course 1st class going there....CumOnFace.gif....... However there's a 98bhat option (3rd class)

if things don't go as anticipated.CumOnFace.gif......... for return journey.

I plan on flying back to Patts for a week prior to seeing her..rolleyes.gif...

She said she wants to, ' Send me flying ' I said WHAT ?

Turns out she meant she wanted to see me off at the airport, haha.

However being the gentleman i am, i will insist on seeing her on her way north....

I will assure her it ' safer ' me being on my own in bangkok {nana}......GoldenSmile1.gif...Archie...

• 10 months later...

Thanks for the link. Will check it out.

There has to be some young LBFM there too, man?

HH is great for golf, good for beach time, & dismal for pussy. Maybe 40 bars & they all suck. So start early. Hit every bar in town & bar fine anything remotely attractive. Tell all of them you have to eat & will return for 'em. Then check out the Hilton & suffer through the worst 'cover band' on the planet, because there are maybe a dozen FLs there. Keep looking 'till late & go back for the #1 hottie. Following this method you MAY be able to score a 7. Best advice: If you hit it off with a girl in BKK or PTY - TAKE HER WITH YOU ! I'm not kidding, I'd rather throw my dick in a wood chipper than fuck the average BG in HH & you're going OFF SEASON ! wj

Edited by wackyjacky

• 3 months later...

HH is great for golf, good for beach time, & dismal for pussy. Maybe 40 bars & they all suck. So start early. Hit every bar in town & bar fine anything remotely attractive. Tell all of them you have to eat & will return for 'em. Then check out the Hilton & suffer through the worst 'cover band' on the planet, because there are maybe a dozen FLs there. Keep looking 'till late & go back for the #1 hottie. Following this method you MAY be able to score a 7. Best advice: If you hit it off with a girl in BKK or PTY - TAKE HER WITH YOU ! I'm not kidding, I'd rather throw my dick in a wood chipper than fuck the average BG in HH & you're going OFF SEASON ! wj

second that.

i'm currently in huahin for a vacation and the talent is... well, not even a fraction of pattaya

add:

now i kinda wish i take my vacation in pattaya :D

Edited by ryouz

LOS!

If you can speak Thai, go to the Karaoke joint just out of town at the Tunnel or the nightclubs there. The Karaoke place has hot Bangkok chicas normally

Slightly disagree I am also here at the Mo and Talent is around just bit harder to seek out.

It seems Pussy can be found in the non P4P scene if you work it correct.

As I am with Mrs Ghost Medic on this Trip ( check out my Current TR running ) I Gota be careful and mainly do MP but had ST few times all good.

Agree not so easy to find and far from standard of Bangers or Pats but Beauty is in eye of beholder lads

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there for 4 days in February, following 6 days in Patts. I have a friend that owns a place just out of town, and he knows his way around well. According to him there are plenty of good looking girls available, you just have to know where to look. Staying at the Fresh Inn, btw.