IGNORED

Hua Hin

My mates just got back from Hua Hin and said he only stayed 2 days as its getting a bit pricy.

I was there a year or so ago and didnt strike me as that dear. Maybe hes comparing with Pattaya which takes some beating. I'm thinking of going there again next month and would welcome any info on clean cheaper accomodation and whats the best bars to visit. Both for beer and the ladies.

Is Lolitas still open?

hi was there in Jan this year for 17 days stopped in the peony hotel good location just walk in and they will give you a price i paid 1200 baht and it is high season then , also a guest house called jings has Some excellent reports . i off to Pattaya on sat July th for 3 weeks have you been ?

please feel free to ask more

Alan from wales age 45

alan from wales

hi was there in Jan this year for 17 days stopped in the peony hotel good location just walk in and they will give you a price i paid 1200 baht and it is high season then , also a guest house called jings has Some excellent reports . i off to Pattaya on sat July th for 3 weeks have you been ?

please feel free to ask more

Alan from wales age 45

I live here but going back to England for a month on Monday. Just look at this site for info on Pattaya. Its a amazing place where you can get anything you want for half the price anywhere else. Come and enjoy!! Low season now and a smart hotel like Sabai Dee Lodge currently charging 800BT.

800 bath that is cheap...I might stop by one day, I have a house in Pty but after 3 weeks there I had enough. :-)

It is not to far away so next trip I might drop by

• 4 weeks later...

i stayed in jing's guesthouse very clean and great location and peter(owner)is great for helping you if you want to ask something.

prices from 450 to 1050 for a room.

i stayed in jing's guesthouse very clean and great location and peter(owner)is great for helping you if you want to ask something.

prices from 450 to 1050 for a room.

i stayed there last november great location paper thin walls no fridge in the room would not stay there again, cheers nadia

Stayed in one of the guesthouses by the pier at the end of Naresdamri. That's where all the dirt cheapies are, was no more than 500 baht a night. There's about five guesthouses down that end, all the same, really basic. Aircon if you need it, shower and a bed, you pay for what you get which is not much.

I really like Huahin, very quiet but enough to do to pass the time. Worth a relaxing 5 day or so stop.

There's a nice night market with decent resturants, can also take a day trip up to Cha Am or down to Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.

The bars scene is on Soi Bintaban and the sois leading off it. Pretty small area but there must be about 40 bars. The main club is the Hilton, can get a bit awkward by the end of the week. It's the only main club so everyone you have spoke to in any bar will end up there at the end of the night.

Hilton closes at 2am then it's onto the Pool and Karaoke bars out the back. Great fun, these go til about 5am.

I never bothered with barfines as everyone ends up in the Hilton anyway. Going rate for me was 1000baht, don't know if that is the norm. Girls were pretty relaxed too, very friendly.

Some real hotties tand some fun to be had in a nice relaxed setting.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Going slowly south from Bkk. HuaHin is definitley worth a stop. Pretty charming it is.

But still, it is a destination to pass through, not really a place to aim for in the league of Samui or Phuket.

Stayed in one of the guesthouses by the pier at the end of Naresdamri. That's where all the dirt cheapies are, was no more than 500 baht a night. There's about five guesthouses down that end, all the same, really basic. Aircon if you need it, shower and a bed, you pay for what you get which is not much.

I really like Huahin, very quiet but enough to do to pass the time. Worth a relaxing 5 day or so stop.

There's a nice night market with decent resturants, can also take a day trip up to Cha Am or down to Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park.

The bars scene is on Soi Bintaban and the sois leading off it. Pretty small area but there must be about 40 bars. The main club is the Hilton, can get a bit awkward by the end of the week. It's the only main club so everyone you have spoke to in any bar will end up there at the end of the night.

Hilton closes at 2am then it's onto the Pool and Karaoke bars out the back. Great fun, these go til about 5am.

I never bothered with barfines as everyone ends up in the Hilton anyway. Going rate for me was 1000baht, don't know if that is the norm. Girls were pretty relaxed too, very friendly.

Some real hotties tand some fun to be had in a nice relaxed setting.

Never quoted my own post before but here's an update. Went back for 3 nights late January and ended up staying 12. It's become my 2nd favourite place now, after Pattaya of course.

Forget the rooms down at the pier, they're pretty shit and cost 400baht a night. This time I stayed above London Bar on Poonsuk Road right in the action. 500baht with aircon, hot shower, tv, fridge and balcony on the top floor rooms. The bar is good too with some good girls.

Forget the Hilton too. You used to have to go as all the bars closed at 1am. The bars stay open now til around 2am, some even longer with the shutters down,so no point paying 170baht for a beer at the Hilton. No girls in there either as they're all still working.

1000LT is still all is was paying.

So easy to get around, it's just a triangle really, 3 soi's, Poonsuk into Selekam around into Bintaban.

Good bars to hit include London Bar, Diamond Bar, Limelight, Caddyshack (LB's), Romantic Bar and Spark Bar.

I wouldn't say it is quiet, there's some filthy girls too, I had at least 3 BJ's in the toilets. There's also plenty of lookers to be found.

Afterhours is great, Karaoke and some bars to the side of the Hilton. Going later now too, til at least 6am.

As you enter you'll see Zam Zam Bar, the one with the pool table. Good viewing point as you'll see all the girls coming in and if you are too slow you'll see them leave too. Follow through past the Karaokes, there's 3 different ones. Turn right and you'll see Caddyshack2, there's dancing and groping to be done here. Keep going and the last bar is Ting bar, this one has a door so the music is a little louder, they even have a little disco light.

Considering how quiet and dull some say Huahin is I had some of my craziest drinking sessions here and had 3 of my favourite girls of the whole trip. It's got a totally different atmosphere to Pattaya or Bangkok and is well worth a visit.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Thanks for the update, I am planning to go there in April for a few days to beat the jet lag and rest before hitting Pattaya.

How did you get there,, Taxi bus or train?

was down there few weeks back and there seemed more farangs than locals (maybe a bit of an exaggeration) also seemed like an old peoples convention was in town. Ok beaches but that was about it. Didnt like Hua Hin but didnt mind Cha Am

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

oh and the girls were very, very average to poor in the looks department but fun to chat with. Not an expert on the place though so maybe I was missing something

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

Thanks for the update, I am planning to go there in April for a few days to beat the jet lag and rest before hitting Pattaya.

How did you get there,, Taxi bus or train?

I was in Bangkok staying around the Nana... skytrain from Nana to Victory Monument then minibus to Huahin. Minibus is 200baht so a little more than the government bus from Southern bus station. Problem with Southern bus station is it's so far from anything making the minibus cheaper and much quicker in the end. Guy drove like a loony, under 3 hours which is pretty much impossible.

So easy to get back to Pattaya too, minibus from Huahin to Victory Monument, skytrain from here to Ekkmai or Mo Chit and government bus to Pattaya.

Have a good trip.

I was in Bangkok staying around the Nana... skytrain from Nana to Victory Monument then minibus to Huahin. Minibus is 200baht so a little more than the government bus from Southern bus station. Problem with Southern bus station is it's so far from anything making the minibus cheaper and much quicker in the end. Guy drove like a loony, under 3 hours which is pretty much impossible.

So easy to get back to Pattaya too, minibus from Huahin to Victory Monument, skytrain from here to Ekkmai or Mo Chit and government bus to Pattaya.

Have a good trip.

Cheers

This true but it is better way to go Hua Hin

actually it not minibus, It's a Van..

If your want to reservation hotels and Resort in Hua Hin, you can booking through this site ::: Hua Hin Cheap hotel

Cheers lol

• 2 weeks later...

hotel chomsin a good place to stay. Quiet but near the barscene and the beach. For 1200 baht a good deal nice rooms, no breakfast.

• 2 months later...

Might not be much help to the OP as that post was made a year ago, but anyone else planning on visiting Hua Hin may want to check out the Jed Pee Nong hotel. The missus and I have stayed there a couple of times - but the last time was 4 or 5 years ago as we now stay with friends when we visit.

We found the Jed Pee Nong to be a small clean and family run hotel. 1st stay we had a room with fan, 2nd stay we had air con. Both rooms were clean and cool with tiled flooring. It also has a small clean swimming pool. Its centrally located - easy to get everywhere on foot. It was reasonably priced then although you will see from this link that rooms now start at about THB1200. When we stayed I think it was about THB700.

This link is about the hotel: http://www.jedpeenonghotel-huahin.com/ When I googled Hua Hin and the hotel name I got about 1600 hits - so it seems well talked about on the net.

If you want updates on the night life in Hua Hin you could do worse than to check out the information available for free on this site: http://www.huahinafterdark.com/bars.htm

Edited by Crusader

My reports come from the front line.

a lot of travel sites bring Cha-am hotels up when looking for Hua Hin - are they adjoined? and do they have their own bar areas?

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

They are 18-20km apart with hotels in between. But they are often linked together. Each has its own sanuk areas.

Best to stay in one or the other, if you get a room in between and don't have your own transport its a pain.

They are 18-20km apart with hotels in between. But they are often linked together. Each has its own sanuk areas.

Best to stay in one or the other, if you get a room in between and don't have your own transport its a pain.

Cheers,

Edited by keswick01

GLASGOW RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB - NO OTHER TEAM COMES CLOSE!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...

Never quoted my own post before but here's an update. Went back for 3 nights late January and ended up staying 12. It's become my 2nd favourite place now, after Pattaya of course.

Forget the rooms down at the pier, they're pretty shit and cost 400baht a night. This time I stayed above London Bar on Poonsuk Road right in the action. 500baht with aircon, hot shower, tv, fridge and balcony on the top floor rooms. The bar is good too with some good girls.

Forget the Hilton too. You used to have to go as all the bars closed at 1am. The bars stay open now til around 2am, some even longer with the shutters down,so no point paying 170baht for a beer at the Hilton. No girls in there either as they're all still working.

1000LT is still all is was paying.

So easy to get around, it's just a triangle really, 3 soi's, Poonsuk into Selekam around into Bintaban.

Good bars to hit include London Bar, Diamond Bar, Limelight, Caddyshack (LB's), Romantic Bar and Spark Bar.

I wouldn't say it is quiet, there's some filthy girls too, I had at least 3 BJ's in the toilets. There's also plenty of lookers to be found.

Afterhours is great, Karaoke and some bars to the side of the Hilton. Going later now too, til at least 6am.

As you enter you'll see Zam Zam Bar, the one with the pool table. Good viewing point as you'll see all the girls coming in and if you are too slow you'll see them leave too. Follow through past the Karaokes, there's 3 different ones. Turn right and you'll see Caddyshack2, there's dancing and groping to be done here. Keep going and the last bar is Ting bar, this one has a door so the music is a little louder, they even have a little disco light.

Considering how quiet and dull some say Huahin is I had some of my craziest drinking sessions here and had 3 of my favourite girls of the whole trip. It's got a totally different atmosphere to Pattaya or Bangkok and is well worth a visit.

Great info bagel, just the type of info I was looking for. I'm Looking at having a long weekend there at the beginning of May, from your post it sounds like there is plenty to keep the interest.

Edited by truescot