Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Is the Hilton Lunch Buffet operating?

Hi wondering if the Edge restaurant at the Hilton is still doing the buffet? There website is only showing ala carte menu and I noticed Trip Advisor reviews are gone? Really enjoyed it for a special meal.

Anyone been by there lately?

Thanks,

Tidiver

Thanks for the reply. Hope it still is buffet 4 lunch not al carte off a menu. Just find it funny they changed the website and tripadvisor current reviews are gone? I'll check it out next week and give an update.

Tidiver

I had lunch there today. Buffet everyday of the week, both lunch and dinner with the menu theme changing according to the day of the week. Service, quality of food, atmosphere and view - best value in Pattaya !!

Yes there is. If you are wearing shorts (and the requisite sandals with white sox if you are a Brit),no free-balling is permitted. Underwear is mandatory.

"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline - it

helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but

at the very least you need a beer."

-Frank Zappa

I had lunch there today. Buffet everyday of the week, both lunch and dinner with the menu theme changing according to the day of the week. Service, quality of food, atmosphere and view - best value in Pattaya !!

Mind shouting out the price?

been there several times at night , i found it very good , but a little repetitive. 

i think the buffet at night with a beer plus water would be about 1100 baht AFAIK. 

i would also like to know what lunchtime consists of plus prices . i do remember a thread here before showing the menu for each day . i will try and find it !

Mind shouting out the price?

Lunch is 480 Baht (includes VAT & service), Dinner is 900 Baht, 50/100 baht extra on Fridays for seafood buffet, should call in advance for reservations as they are booked solid almost everyday. 038-253-077

The LUNCH buffet is operating (as the theme of this post is lunch buffet, I will only tell info on that). Cost of the buffet is 500 without the drink. If you are a freak who drinks while eating - altogether would be about 700 baht. If you are thinking whether that is too expensive or not - probably better go for another option. Service is good. Food is ok. Wednesday is hamburger and sandwich day - my favorite. The view is amazing. Chinese people and koreans are annoying. No russians - bingo! It is still a good place for lunch, BUT it is getting worse and worse for the last two years slowly. When they just started they had sushi, free choice of deserts, apple pie and seafood available every day during the buffet. First they cut the seafood from lunch. Then they cut the sushi and placed the ceaser salad bowl instead. Then they put the deserts behind the glass and now you have to ask a special guy to give them to you. Still you can take as much as you want, but now getting those 5 cakes if a bit embarrassing and I opt for 2. My biggest issue is that they dont serve apple pie anymore for desert. Apply pie was the best thing about that place. And last week it wasn't there. I have been going there every week for the last year on Wednesdays and that has never happened. 

The LUNCH buffet is operating (as the theme of this post is lunch buffet, I will only tell info on that). Cost of the buffet is 500 without the drink. If you are a freak who drinks while eating - altogether would be about 700 baht. If you are thinking whether that is too expensive or not - probably better go for another option. Service is good. Food is ok. Wednesday is hamburger and sandwich day - my favorite. The view is amazing. Chinese people and koreans are annoying. No russians - bingo! It is still a good place for lunch, BUT it is getting worse and worse for the last two years slowly. When they just started they had sushi, free choice of deserts, apple pie and seafood available every day during the buffet. First they cut the seafood from lunch. Then they cut the sushi and placed the ceaser salad bowl instead. Then they put the deserts behind the glass and now you have to ask a special guy to give them to you. Still you can take as much as you want, but now getting those 5 cakes if a bit embarrassing and I opt for 2. My biggest issue is that they dont serve apple pie anymore for desert. Apply pie was the best thing about that place. And last week it wasn't there. I have been going there every week for the last year on Wednesdays and that has never happened. 

I had lunch there today - hot apple pie & a scoop of vanilla for dessert !!

Love hot apple pie & a scoop of vanilla for dessert !!! Heaven on earth, or maybe that's a going too far, but really GREAT !

Love hot apple pie & a scoop of vanilla for dessert

The hot apple crumble with a mix of vanilla and and just a little chocolate ice cream is fantastic.

It was just closed once for a single day after a water pipe was broken. 

Archived