IGNORED

Help needed with hotel booking!

batista275

Hi guys,

Me and a bunch of friends will be making our virgin voyage to Pattaya during Noevmber for 4 nights

-  a group of 5.mid 20s, loves to booze,bar hop,party and go clubbing

- newbies - hence want to be near ws/beach road but not a really busy area.would prefer to a 5-10 minute walk.

Requirements

- a decent hotel with breakfast.Cant be arsed off to find a place to eat at 10 am.rough budget would be around 1000  bhat per day.Clean rooms and toilets,large bed,wifi.A pool would be a bonus.Being near the action area would be great.wouldnt prefer a guest house but more  of fusion of resorty/boutique/chic hotel

- no joiner fee

I stayed at Jasmine hotel last year and it was pretty mediocre although they upgraded us to their best rooms.Location was the only pro

Researched on Secrets,Galaxy suites - great locations,but no breakfast and can be too noisy 

Mailed Eastiny Inn

http://romeopalace.com/ - these guys offer a room with breakkie for 800 bhat,that a cheap deal.Does anybody know how good is the place and how far is it from ws?

any info and help will e deeply appreciated.Would love to hang out with any of you who will be around in November

Cant comment on the hotel, but it is in Naklua, 15mins in a baht bus from Walking Street, not walking distance. Even harder to get to LK Metro.

Soi 6 is about 10 mins away in a baht bus. And in general not so easy to get back too in the early hours after a night out.

The cheap rooms at ARECA may be near your budget, or plenty of guest houses around Bukhao , Diane, and Metro area.

Opey de Place in soi Lengkee is within your budget. No breakfast inclided but can be bought in their cafe/restaurant in the lobby area next to the pool area - or you can go just across the street and have one of the best breakkies in town (the Devonshire - former Le Katai) at a very reasonable price. Only minus is that the WiFi is not always working very well.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

I am amazed someone in their 20's can make breakfast for 10.00 AM, if I have an early night where I might make breakfast at that time there is usually distraction in the room that needs attending to before any thoughts of eating "food". Of course my 20's are long gone so each to his own.

theres this travel agent who recommends Sun xclusive - looks a decent 3 star hotel,anybody knows?

I am amazed someone in their 20's can make breakfast for 10.00 AM, if I have an early night where I might make breakfast at that time there is usually distraction in the room that needs attending to before any thoughts of eating "food". Of course my 20's are long gone so each to his own.

Same same. I don't care if the hotel has no free breakfast as I miss it 99% of time. Usually I'm lucky if I'm getting out before 3pm when the cleaning staff will stop their work. Usually when I'm checking into the hotel, I tell them to hang the bag with a clean towels to my door knob if there is a "Please, don't disturb" sign in my door. :GoldenSmile1:

like all you people said i searched all the hotels and selected a few.... can u short list any two hotels by location and gust friendly services etc...... from below..................................

Try Honey lodge. Right outside Walking Street.

Sabai Lodge

boomerang guest house.....

The Queen Victoria Inn

Archived