IGNORED

Golden Sea hotel soi Buakhao?

kinmo

Hello!

Anybody been there? Looks good in their website.

Just normal question, joiner fee etc.

Last two times i've been Nature View but now it is full in late December when i'm coming.

Golden Sea is near, that's what i know.

I stayed there one trip back in 2011.

The rooms arr adequate but nothing special. There were many Chinese and Russian guests there when I stayed,some of the Chinese were noisy on a couple of occasions.Opening their room doors and shouting to each other down the corridors that sort of thing.

The Russians were fine.

Breakfast was ok but again nothing special and was a bit cold if you got there late.

The place is guest friendly and I like the location but I haven't been back since 2011.

Safe in the room and there is a pool.

I have stayed in The Villas out the back below the pool for the last 7-8 years.

Lots of Russian and Chinese stay there.

I had my secretary stay in one of the rooms and they were fine.

Pool is good and the location is awesome.

• 3 months later...

I will be staying there next month.

I never even saw this hotel before and I have walked past it every trip.

I did the Agoda mystery hotel thing for a change and this is the hotel I got.

I walked down and did a tour last month when I was there and it looks like a great place so I guess I will find out the hard way :LOL2:

it worked out to be almost 5usd/night cheaper by booking it thru the mystery hotel section so not a lot of savings but it will add up over time.

I just used it again for two hotels in bkk for feb/march. one turned out great but the other one I chose the wrong area of bkk but at 48usd/night for a 4 star hotel wtf I need the walk anyway :LOL2:

Archived