Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Vegetarian Places in Pattaya

Hey everybody. 

I'm headed to LOS for the first time pretty soon. I'm a vegetarian so I have eggs and dairy. 

I'm not too worried about what I'm going to eat. There seem to be enough traditional breakfast places around. And as far as having options, a couple places - Pattayanis, The Loaf - look pretty good.

But I figured I'd ask how much vegetarian food is around anyway.

If anyone has other suggestions they like, feel free to add to the thread. Maybe we can form/consolidate a list of places that provide vegetarian and/or vegan options. 

(But honestly...we all know I'm not really going for the food.)

You wont have any problems (unless you only eat in pure veg restaurants)

Patts has all types of restaurants that have a veg optio

You could try this vegetarian Indian restaurant which I have tried once (but I am not a vego), thought was very good, but was put off by the lack of customers, having said that, their location is terrible in View Talay 6. I am surprised they are still open as when they opened around 2009 it was very slow going! But I DO remember thinking the food was great (I lived there at the time). 

http://www.desiyatri.com/2012/03/vegetarian-paradise-indian-restaurant.html

Its right next to Central Festival Plaza at View Talay 6 on the left as you enter the main hallway.

Archived