IGNORED

200 baht or less

billybonkers2

I have to ask as to why the OP would come to Pattaya? This is a party town, with money being blown on booze and hookers, with not much else to do around here. I can see backpackers going around  Northern Thailand, Cambodia etc, but Pattaya?

I think your right but a few guys I know and a couple in particular who come here and stay 6 months over the good old UK winter and stay that time on a tight budget as its better than being back in UK, the weather is free and you can if you want live here very cheap, many guys who like the luxury can not afford 6 months so stay maybe a month or two on the same money these guys spend in 6 months.

They do not of course go to go go's but trust me they enjoy them selves more than they would back home on small money.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think your right but a few guys I know and a couple in particular who come here and stay 6 months over the good old UK winter and stay that time on a tight budget as its better than being back in UK, the weather is free and you can if you want live here very cheap, many guys who like the luxury can not afford 6 months so stay maybe a month or two on the same money these guys spend in 6 months.

They do not of course go to go go's but trust me they enjoy them selves more than they would back home on small money.

Yep

Totally agree

I know a couple of guys from the UK who have retired and stay in Patts 6-8 months a year

And have a great time on 40,000 Baht a month

Yep

Totally agree

I know a couple of guys from the UK who have retired and stay in Patts 6-8 months a year

And have a great time on 40,000 Baht a month

Is it only Patt they just stay for the whole 8month? And those that amount include thier accomodation?

Vincent Law

Few yrs ago I stayed for about 3 mths in a 5000 baht a month room on 3rd road ..had balcony and air cond...fully furnished was fine, I had a Thai gf at the time who worked a normal good girl job so she stayed over most nites and went to work everyday at 10am ... I ha d to be a cheap Charlie, coz no work in Australia at the time. But I can see why the old guys from a shitty cold place like England would rather stay is a similar room than stay in England....at the end of the day being a cheap Charlie in pattaya is far better than living in England...especially in winter. Oh and not everybody has to blow 10000k a day buying lady drinks and getting Gogo dancers to suck them off to enjoy life...I got by ok on about 1-2k per day..still got half pissed, well fed, used the gf motorbike and got laid and sucked off by her

Few yrs ago I stayed for about 3 mths in a 5000 baht a month room on 3rd road ..had balcony and air cond...fully furnished was fine, I had a Thai gf at the time who worked a normal good girl job so she stayed over most nites and went to work everyday at 10am ... I ha d to be a cheap Charlie, coz no work in Australia at the time. But I can see why the old guys from a shitty cold place like England would rather stay is a similar room than stay in England....at the end of the day being a cheap Charlie in pattaya is far better than living in England...especially in winter. Oh and not everybody has to blow 10000k a day buying lady drinks and getting Gogo dancers to suck them off to enjoy life...I got by ok on about 1-2k per day..still got half pissed, well fed, used the gf motorbike and got laid and sucked off by her

You legend  :SoWhat1:

Archived