Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

200 baht or less

billybonkers2

has anybody stayed in a guesthouse for less the 200 baht only need s fan and toilet inside cold water is fine looked on here but all i could see was p.s guesthouse by the sounds of it st place and someplaces on soi bukhao but nobody named the places or gave reviews

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you serious :unsure: ,if you are you wont find anything that cheap.

P.S Guesthouse is a short time hotel on soi 13/1 or 13/2 Beach Road.

Search the booking sites, but read all the reviews before you book.

Fuck me talk about CC style I Tip x5 more than this a day.

Best of luck Mr Bonkers

Better stay where you are ... don't think the girls here are really waiting for you . 

I met a bloke at Canterbury Tales a few months ago,who was in town for seven months....he was paying 150 baht a night for a room nearby. Maybe a few people on here know him,as he was very talkative. He was about 65 years old,from Warrington originally,called Paul and played a harmonica. He told me he budgets for 500 baht a day,all-in....take off the room charge and that leaves 350 baht to eat,drink and entertain.....

He seemed to know plenty of people. Maybe ask at Canteerbury Tales if anyone knows where Paul stayed,and there's your 150 baht a night digs.

Build a man a fire,and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire,and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Head down Soi Chiapoom and you will find what you seek. Be warned though I have seen hardened backpackers turn away and book more expensive digs.

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

Depends how long you are staying and when B200x30 = B6000 a month you can find easy, probably with a/c if you have a good look around., some guest houses might bite your arm off for that for a months rent

IM sure Asian backpackers is 250bht pn,not entirely sure as not my style

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

has anybody stayed in a guesthouse for less the 200 baht only need s fan and toilet inside cold water is fine looked on here but all i could see was p.s guesthouse by the sounds of it st place and someplaces on soi bukhao but nobody named the places or gave reviews

200 baht per night...................... errrrr yeah great !, enjoy your holiday, but please remember that your breakfast needs to be caught first.

800px-VictorRatTrap_p1050309d.jpg

In the beginning was the word and the word was "In" :ThumbUp6:

There are rooms to be had on Soi Chayapoom for 160 per night.

I don't know what condition they are..

I met a bloke at Canterbury Tales a few months ago,who was in town for seven months....he was paying 150 baht a night for a room nearby. Maybe a few people on here know him,as he was very talkative. He was about 65 years old,from Warrington originally,called Paul and played a harmonica. He told me he budgets for 500 baht a day,all-in....take off the room charge and that leaves 350 baht to eat,drink and entertain.....

He seemed to know plenty of people. Maybe ask at Canteerbury Tales if anyone knows where Paul stayed,and there's your 150 baht a night digs.

Yes Paul is a good lad, he stays in bar girl digs near Soi 6 and the beach and his social daily is with us at the tales, he's a great guy too.

There are rooms in soi Chaiyapoon for about 180/200 baht a night apparently shared bathroom, just a bed and fan, nothing much else.

We have Budget A/C rooms, small of course but have en-suite, TV dvd player, safe, king bed, table chairs, free wifi etc for 8,500 per month which works out at about 385 baht per night but + electric and water.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Plenty of rooms to rent off third road for 5000:6000 baht a month

But you to stay at least a month to get these rates

Depends how long you are staying and when B200x30 = B6000 a month you can find easy, probably with a/c if you have a good look around., some guest houses might bite your arm off for that for a months rent

That classy place "Crazy Dave's" was advertising rooms at that price in June!

There is a bar next to Lolitas on Soi Chayapoom that blasts music until 2AM that shakes the wall of neighboring buildings.

Are you serious :unsure: ,if you are you wont find anything that cheap.

One place on soi Bukhaow opposite Sugar Sugar and one on soi Chayapoon have rooms for 160/180 baht per night :Think1:

One place on soi Bukhaow opposite Sugar Sugar and one on soi Chayapoon have rooms for 160/180 baht per night :Think1:

Yeah i realize that now,after a search didnt realize PS guest house was so cheap either,wouldnt want to do a short time in one,never mind stay in one.

Yeah i realize that now,after a search didnt realize PS guest house was so cheap either,wouldnt want to do a short time in one,never mind stay in one.

Nor me :GoldenSmile1:

Watch out for falling coconuts if you do!!!!

Disclaimer.... yea I'm an Idiot

found a nice place on soi buakow 250 baht little court nice big room and good wifi and seen a few bar girls walking past smiling might not even have to go out tonight hang around my hotel till i see one i like :)

found a nice place on soi buakow 250 baht little court nice big room and good wifi and seen a few bar girls walking past smiling might not even have to go out tonight hang around my hotel till i see one i like :)

Could you post more details about the hotel?

Thanks

Any pictures :Photo1:

200 baht per night...................... errrrr yeah great !, enjoy your holiday, but please remember that your breakfast needs to be caught first.

800px-VictorRatTrap_p1050309d.jpg

:LOL2:

Robw

this room is approx 280 baht per night on a monthly deal

Website  Small2C.jpg

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Archived