IGNORED

im addicted

Dit forum werkt verslavend - today: 25 posts- 5555 wat kan ik eraan doen :D

en waarom is het in dit gedeelte zo stil,take a beer :P and start talking :D

Edited by Same²

het is vrij rustig omdat de meeste Belgen en Nederlanders te goed zijn in Engels... :GiveBeer1::ILoveSex1::ShitHappens1::Chokdee5:

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

Slap gelul van de lamme Belgen altijd :D

:ThumbUp6::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::LMAO1::Drunk1::Bow2::Agree1:

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

This is a feminist bookstore, there is no humor section.

Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we dislike.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

nederland is al altijd SUPRIEUR over belgië. zeker als 't gaat om verkleed-partij-en.

post-16396-1216327901_thumbjpg

Visit My Website Do not trust anything that bleeds for 3 - 5 day and doesn't die.

The LBs in Thailand zien er toch beter uit

hou je van LB's dan? proost.

post-16298-1216470547_thumbgif

Visit My WebsiteSee you, when you see me, if you not want to see me, see for yourself.

What is the difference between the work that i do and a bucket full of shit?.........the bucket.

I've had bad luck with both my wives, the first left me and the second one didn't.

Question: What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Answer: make a tire and call it a GOOD YEAR.

Storing op de storingsite van de Nederlandse Spoorwegen, WTF.

post-16298-1216500205_thumbjpg