IGNORED

Online Shopping Sites in Thailand?

PoeDogg

If you know of any shopping websites that are either based in Thailand or ship to Thailand, please list them here.

So fed up with spending time on Amazon, etc., only to find out at “checkout” time that 90% of the items can’t be shipped to Thailand.

Here are two that I found thru some other forum members:

http://www.lazada.co.th/?setLang=en&wt_sn=13268496008_48847226048&wt_snk=Exact_13268496008_lazada+online+shop&gclid=CjwKEAjwg_afBRD3rpChlqiKt1ESJACwY6Nkn2mBVV6poCyaClg-wNo76VPVYqtoYsgtxw0yFLrY9hoC3Ivw_wcB

http://www.aliexpress.com/all-wholesale-products.html

I love animals…..especially with mashed ‘taters & gravy.

If you know of any shopping websites that are either based in Thailand or ship to Thailand, please list them here.

So fed up with spending time on Amazon, etc., only to find out at “checkout” time that 90% of the items can’t be shipped to Thailand.

Here are two that I found thru some other forum members:

http://www.lazada.co.th/?setLang=en&wt_sn=13268496008_48847226048&wt_snk=Exact_13268496008_lazada+online+shop&gclid=CjwKEAjwg_afBRD3rpChlqiKt1ESJACwY6Nkn2mBVV6poCyaClg-wNo76VPVYqtoYsgtxw0yFLrY9hoC3Ivw_wcB

http://www.aliexpress.com/all-wholesale-products.html

Thanks for useful info , I like buying online .

Was amazed with the price of Fred Perry shirt , only $25.99 each . Orders 4 of them , made from China , Fred Perry use that country now to save cost .

I use Lazada a lot. Good prices, quick delivery and cash on delivery. No risk using credit cards etc.

Thanks for useful info , I like buying online .

Was amazed with the price of Fred Perry shirt , only $25.99 each . Orders 4 of them , made from China , Fred Perry use that country now to save cost .

The shirts will be fakes 100% guaranteed at that price just buy at Mikes 200 baht each

The shirts will be fakes 100% guaranteed at that price just buy at Mikes 200 baht each

Yeah possibly , will check out that materials when I received them . Let you know . Fred Perry company does use china and some other countries to supply the products for them. I bought from littlewoods before and it was made from China. Very same cloth as made from UK .

Yeah possibly , will check out that materials when I received them . Let you know . Fred Perry company does use china and some other countries to supply the products for them. I bought from littlewoods before and it was made from China. Very same cloth as made from UK .

If you have brought from Ali express

The Fred Perrys will be fake

I brought some last year

But good quality fakes better than the ones in Patts and a lot cheaper than

Paying £40/£50 a shirt

I brought some last year

Paying £40/£50 a shirt

Thanks for the warning .. Too late to cancel the post . But won't be next time .

I brought some last year

Paying £40/£50 a shirt

Emailed the seller , look at this , lol .

2014-09-01 05:06:10

Hello , is your products real or fake ? Just asking ..

Dan Huang

2014-09-01 05:25:33

Dear friend,real

J.C --If you paid by cc. and their fake you can get your money back. through the cc.

J.C --If you paid by cc. and their fake you can get your money back. through the cc.

That's right , I saw the rules there. I bought Fred Perry from Littlewoods online and local menswear shop, and noticed the label saying made from China . Also bought 4 from Fred perry.com , two from China , one from UK and one from Portugal .

I can wholeheartedly recommend geekbuying.com... All kinds of cool electronics and other stuff plus free shipping to Thailand. I am pretty sure they are based in China. I have placed and received two orders both arrived quickly with no extra fees. They have mostly android based gear. I am using a Transmart Android base set top TV box I purchased through them and it is so far very very good.. Full HD HDMI out plus supports all the android apps...think your android phone on your tv.. I paid the first time with WU and the second time with my US based Paypal account in which through their email support I was able to change the shipping address to Thailand.. Their support even though email only is very good with a response always within 24 hours...

Fuck on!

• 1 month later...

I brought some last year

Paying £40/£50 a shirt

Confirmed by Irish custom that the products is counterfeit . The seller informed me to say that they will refund my money back.. Was waiting for this for 7/8 weeks . But looking at the sellers feedback , 93% success rate , none from Ireland , Irish Custom is very strict.

Confirmed by Irish custom that the products is counterfeit . The seller informed me to say that they will refund my money back.. Was waiting for this for 7/8 weeks . But looking at the sellers feedback , 93% success rate , none from Ireland , Irish Custom is very strict.

Got the refund of €80 back from the seller , good website Alibaba Express . The seller had a good feedback , seems the Irish custom is the problem , they say to me on email that they are counterfeit and will be destroyed by the state , won't believe that , one custom officers will keep them . Cunts .

Archived