IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Man, there sure are a lot of naked butt pictures in the Hotel Review Section of the Public Forum. :)

Yeah, seriously, I was going to file a complaint about that. :P

Daveo, are there any gyms nearby? I don't need anything serious, some ski machines and free weights would be more than enough.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daveo

• badboybilly

• semi-retired member

• JAI DEE MAK

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's my review,   I stayed here for 19 night over christmas and new year(my fourth stay with Dave) I was in room 4A and it was spacious and had everything you needed in it! There was a small probl

Posted Images

Yeah, seriously, I was going to file a complaint about that. :CumOnFace:

Daveo, are there any gyms nearby? I don't need anything serious, some ski machines and free weights would be more than enough.

Its hard to be more than 100meters from any gym, so many big hotels have them, most pool/leisure centers too then all the thai gyms have free weights etc.

No problems for gyms anywhere in pattaya mate.

there are plenty :07:

Yes as Justin says there is a Tony's Gym at the end of the soi on 3rd road, there is another independent one along 3rd road a couple hundred yards and several more in the area at a walkable distance, of course for just running/jogging as I do a lot of myself :GoldenSmile1::Thanks3::Sorry2: the climate is good to work up a sweat.........

OH and the Metrapole hotel has a nice little Gym with steam room, showers and nice Pool for 100 baht a day all in and is 5 mins walk from here.

Should be adding some rooms in Jomtien soon right next to the beach....watch this space

Please let me know your dates and I will see what availabble

Cheers Dave

I do have a gap room 8A, please see the website www.canterburytalescafe.com and we can go from there, if you would like to book you can via the website.

Cheers Dave

Hi, Dave!

What rooms are available from 4 to 19 April? Can I book the room 12A?

HI Mate.

Sorry I have nothing available that works with your dates, only have a few gaps up to mid to late April.

Cheers Dave

Centerbuiu8ry botok copy copy.jpg

Just got back from patts (fucking gutted). I was staying down soi chaiyapoon and i went too canterbury tales almost every morning. Yes the fresh orange isn't the best in the world, yes sometimes the eggs can be slightly

undercooked, and yes sometimes it's a small portion of beans. HOWEVER this breakfast costs 90 baht!!

I always went away very satisfied and full. If i ate at the pig and whistle, were a fried breko and juice cost more

than it does in grimsby. I would complain over portion sizes or little fuck ups. I'm starting too ramble on

a bit here.

Basically Dave does a great job at running three successful businessess

Book shop. Huge range of books

Restaurant. Great cheap breko

and guest house. I haven't read many complaints

For those reasons i applaud and thank you.

Hi Dave,

Migrating over from your Hotmail account.

Thanks for the confirmation email regarding my deposit. I've no idea why it took so long. My guess is that for some reason I couldn't pay 'through' my bank, as I previously could with my Barclays account. Maybe this is the policy of my new bank, that it has to be cleared first, or has the PayPal process changed? It's been so long since I used it!

Anyway, everything's on track my end. I'll be in contact nearer the time.

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

BTW What's with all your posts in the non English section? I didn't know you were a cunning linguist. :Macarena:

HI Mate.

Not sure why the bank thing took so long but no big deal as it no doubt had to be processed but all is well, Paypal is a good system and has worked well for us.

Please let me know your arrival time later and look forward to seeing you soon, as for the non English section its just that I stock a lot of German, French, Dutch & Scandinavian books so am just mentioning that in their Language.

Cheers Dave

Dave. Coming to Thailand 13 September but I'm not sure when I'll be in Pattaya as I'm spending a few days in other parts first. Are rooms usually available unbooked? And would you give a discount from the daily rate for a 2 week stay. I'm thinking of treating myself to a month's stay in one of your better rooms later.

Dave. Coming to Thailand 13 September but I'm not sure when I'll be in Pattaya as I'm spending a few days in other parts first. Are rooms usually available unbooked? And would you give a discount from the daily rate for a 2 week stay. I'm thinking of treating myself to a month's stay in one of your better rooms later.

Hi Mic.

Drop me an email via www.canterburytalescafe.com and I will let you know what is available and offer you a deal.

Cheers Dave

Rooms still very busy and hardly anything left until may

Stephen Leather is due in very soon with some more Private Dancers, the book of course.

Just had a cancellation, room 4A nice big room with separate bedroom & lounge Balcony is available from 26th Feb

Hi Dave, I will be there-- after quick-stop in Bangkok!! 17 to 22 March room 12 A...already booked..

Could?? I also, get room 4a from 13 to 17th March..then, just change rooms..Will current deposits be OK? Thanks

Hi Dave, Did you see my email? Just before you last entry. This is tigerstail.

Yes all sorted.

Cheers Dave

Tigersail.......would you like to elaborate......