Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

Room 3C available until 24th December

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Room 6B available from 7th Jan

Room 12A large apartment with separate bedroom & lounge etc complete with online PC in the room available from 14th Jan to 23rd Jan 2015.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi... 

Airfares are cheap from America now so am shopping for them now.   

Coupla questions.. 

1. En suite?   That means both shower and commode in the room? 

2. Some of the decriptions mentions entering the building thru a salon?   What is a salon?  Not even wikipedia can help on this one. 

3. Kettle means an implement to boil watter for tea,  right?  

4. What do the holes in the wall that electricity comes out look like? 

5. What is the voltage? 

Thanx

Edited by LoneReefer

Hi... 

Coupla questions.. 

2. Some of the decriptions mentions entering the building thru a salon?   What is a salon?  Not even wikipedia can help on this one. 

5. What is the voltage? 

Thanx

:FunnyPost1:

Hi... 

Coupla questions.. 

5. What is the voltage? 

Thanx

You needn't worry, Pattaya is at least 12 hours ahead of where you are so when you arrive and find out the answers you can phone yourself before you get on the plane. 

Nous sommes tous Charlie

1. (Of a bathroom) immediately adjoining a bedroom and forming part of the same set of rooms

2. Salon is generally Beauty salon, a venue for cosmetic treatments also includes massage place probably.

3. yes

4. faq14_01.jpg

5. 230v 2 pin - adapters for thai sockets are really cheap wherever you come from or bought on arrival.

Hi... 

Coupla questions.. 

1. En suite?   That means both shower and commode in the room?  yes shower and toilet in the room

2. Some of the decriptions mentions entering the building thru a salon?   What is a salon?  Not even wikipedia can help on this one. not sure where you read entering through a salon, not so, next door to a salon yes, a beauty salon

3. Kettle means an implement to boil watter for tea,  right?  Yes

4. What do the holes in the wall that electricity comes out look like? as post #1057

5. What is the voltage? ditto

Thanx

Room 3C available from 22nd Jan

Room 3C small poster.jpg

Room 4A available from 13th Jan.

Small budget room 2C available soon.

Small budget room 2C available soon.

Ask me for a deal.

Website  Small2C.jpg

1st floor room 8A with discreet back entry/exit available 5th Feb

8A Postersmall .jpg

Room 4A available from 13th Jan.

After some light repair work, hey Dave! So sorry about that!

I will write some further review after I have finished my trip report(as I don't want to give the game away), but you know I am eternally grateful for what you did for me that day and that I will make sure the board knows just how good you and your wife, along with all of your staff, were in helping me in that tricky situation!!

Will PM you soon about my May stay if I am still welcomed to stay with you? I promise the same lady will not be with me for sure! 555

Bill 

After some light repair work, hey Dave! So sorry about that!

I will write some further review after I have finished my trip report(as I don't want to give the game away), but you know I am eternally grateful for what you did for me that day and that I will make sure the board knows just how good you and your wife, along with all of your staff, were in helping me in that tricky situation!!

Will PM you soon about my May stay if I am still welcomed to stay with you? I promise the same lady will not be with me for sure! 555

Bill 

Of course your always welcome Bill and all part of Pattaya and the service, as I said it happens often, as for the repairs we also are ready for anything after Olympic shagging sessions. 55555

For the real Budget minded and fit we have a rooftop room available, 4th floor, you would need to be heat tolerant, lots of space but no A/C, has TV, en-suite, hot water shower, fan, fridge, large double bed.

Ideal backpacker or similar as can sleep several.

200 per night, deals on a week or more. 

1421649308358small.jpg1421649285379small.jpg

1421649269017small.jpg

Edited by Daveo

Seems to be a nice place, daveo wud certainly contact you once dates finalized. cheers!

i love pattaya

btw what are the restaurant timings?

i love pattaya

Open from 8am to 8pm 7 days a week

Room 5A available from 2nd Feb.

Available with the Addicts 10% discount card.

20130708_153843small.jpg

5A above now booked until end of Feb, 

8A available soon.

Here's my review,

I stayed here for 19 night over christmas and new year(my fourth stay with Dave) I was in room 4A and it was spacious and had everything you needed in it! There was a small problem with the shower half way through my stay and I had a new shower fitted that day! impressive seeing as it was a Thai holiday.

The wealth of knowledge and humour during the breakfasts at the cafe is amazing and you always are made to feel welcome at any table you sit at, there is always someone who will start a conversation with you or join you in with the crowds talk!

I had trouble in one of my last few days there with a Thai lady who refused to leave, she smashed a few beer bottle(chipped a floor tile) and a nail varnish bottle and made hell of a mess. Dave and his wife were so helpful during this time it is unbelievable! they got staff in to help, Daves wife came to my room to try and talk to her(not how I had hoped to get Daves wife in my room! 555) and the contact they had with me through the ordeal was amazing! I honestly cant praise him, his wife or his staff enough!!!!

If you want to stay somewhere good, affordable and with very helpful staff and management?  then you need look no further than Canterbury Tales!

Bill

Here's my review,

I stayed here for 19 night over christmas and new year(my fourth stay with Dave) I was in room 4A and it was spacious and had everything you needed in it! There was a small problem with the shower half way through my stay and I had a new shower fitted that day! impressive seeing as it was a Thai holiday.

The wealth of knowledge and humour during the breakfasts at the cafe is amazing and you always are made to feel welcome at any table you sit at, there is always someone who will start a conversation with you or join you in with the crowds talk!

I had trouble in one of my last few days there with a Thai lady who refused to leave, she smashed a few beer bottle(chipped a floor tile) and a nail varnish bottle and made hell of a mess. Dave and his wife were so helpful during this time it is unbelievable! they got staff in to help, Daves wife came to my room to try and talk to her(not how I had hoped to get Daves wife in my room! 555) and the contact they had with me through the ordeal was amazing! I honestly cant praise him, his wife or his staff enough!!!!

If you want to stay somewhere good, affordable and with very helpful staff and management?  then you need look no further than Canterbury Tales!

Bill

Yes Bill all a learning curve and we have all been through stuff like this to a degree, all part of Thailand, look forward to seeing you next time.

Yes Bill all a learning curve and we have all been through stuff like this to a degree, all part of Thailand, look forward to seeing you next time.

First day since my return I have not heard from she who went nuts! 555

Be great to see you again matey and share a few tales and morning drinks!

Not long now hopefully(nearly for sure now as I have to put a career change on ice for a couple of months!)

Bill

First day since my return I have not heard from she who went nuts! 555

Be great to see you again matey and share a few tales and morning drinks!

Not long now hopefully(nearly for sure now as I have to put a career change on ice for a couple of months!)

Bill

Look forward to it Bill as always, I know your meant for Pattaya and one day you will be here for good, stick at it.

Cheers Dave