Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Review - Canterbury Tales Cafe

Buttman Returns

What with bar fines, long and short time prices rising, not to mention flights I have noticed quite a lot of guys who used to stay in 2/3k a night hotels looking at Guest houses over the past 12 months and more, that said, these rooms available soon.

small 8B.jpg4A WEB small A.jpgWebsitesmaller 4C.jpg202 small book.jpg

Edited by Daveo

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

What with bar fines, long and short time prices rising, not to mention flights I have noticed quite a lot of guys who used to stay in 2/3k a night hotels looking at Guest houses over the past 12 months and more, that said, these rooms available soon.

attachicon.gifsmall 8B.jpgattachicon.gif4A WEB small A.jpgattachicon.gifWebsitesmaller 4C.jpgattachicon.gif202 small book.jpg

Yes I think you are correct with your obsevations.

Many are now thinking ( do I use the pool do I need I need the splendour ).

I believe your budget clean, safe, rooms are going to be more popular.

Clearly there are some who like a condo ,or top hotel, and are willing to pay a little more for the extras.

Also there has been a lot of questions about who and how many you can bring back to your accom. 

Also some are embarrassed to bring a LB back.

I know your accom is not ( policed) so no big deal with your accom.

I also have no problems as my apartments are owned by me and the customers can book in visitors or not ( up to them) all Ok except animals as they damage the furniture. 5555555.

I have noticed a reduction in enquires for accom on my website ( not a big deal for me as I have a large data base of old customers who pass on my details to friends who book with me).

However it is clearly a buyers market now and you can get some cracking deals if you look around.

JDM

http://www.condopatttaya-rent.com

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

Can I ask where  exactly the buildings are located? Still looking for a room for December 18-January 10, might be interested if there are still rooms available and location is ok.

We are just off soi Baukhao where the baht buses go both ways, North & South, 2 mins walk to LK Metro

map attached

Book aaa inner copy.jpg

Looks like a good place, It looks like my regular place might be fully booked for feb or March (not decided yet) so I could well be pm'ing you. I thought you would have at least 1 room decked out in the claret & blue with an en suite bubble blowing machine.

• Like 2

Looks like a good place, It looks like my regular place might be fully booked for feb or March (not decided yet) so I could well be pm'ing you. I thought you would have at least 1 room decked out in the claret & blue with an en suite bubble blowing machine.

Nothing  in Claret and blue but the thought is there, look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys, nit been upto date with this thread. A UK bereavement dragged me away but have rooms available for the up and coming months.

Daily weekly or monthly.

Website shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Room 302 in building D available shortly, also budget room 2C available now 

Hey Dave, hope to be seeing you for a breakfast or two, will be in town from September 18th until October 4th....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Dave, hope to be seeing you for a breakfast or two, will be in town from September 18th until October 4th....

Great stuff, look forward to it

Great stuff, look forward to it

unfortunately I will be with him! 555

Bill

Bill

5555 you will be, but it's far from unfortunate, catastrophic could be better word? 5555

Happy landings!

Bill

And me maybe one afternoon :-)

And me maybe one afternoon :-)

do I smell trouble or a good time?....probably a healthy dose of both....

happy landings to you as well!

All sounds splendid to me chaps  :hello09:

Dave,

I just got back from my holiday in England.

Here are a couple photos of your namesake. Looks like you're in one of them, getting ready to do some fundraising...

CT4.jpg

CT6.jpg

Nice one Phil

I wonder if you noticed how expensive it all is there, just been back myself for the first time in 10 years and was amazed how expensive everything was, as well as the poor weather for August.

Was very happy to get back home to Pattaya. :hello09:  

rottenecard.png

It’s an amusing, albeit often highly inconvenient, phenomenon that half of the world’s population has to deal with on a regular basis. So what's the science story behind that morning glory? Let’s find out.

Morning glories, or nocturnal penile tumescence (NPT) as they are correctly called, are spontaneous erections that occur during sleep or while waking up. All blokes without erectile dysfunction are graced with them and they normally occur around three to five times during sleep.

NPT actually starts in uteroor in the womb (seriously), and continues throughout life. If it’s any consolation, men aren’t completely alone—women also get clitoral erections and vaginal engorgement during sleep, and various nonhuman mammals also get NPT.

While a few different theories have been proposed over the years to explain NPT, what causes it still remains uncertain. NPT, just like clitoral erections, is associated with REM(rapid eye movement) sleep. One idea is that during REM sleep, noradrenergic cells(neurons that release the neurotransmitter noradrenaline [norepinephrine]) located in an area of the pons (part of the brainstem) called the locus coeruleus are switched off. It is thought that these cells are associated with the inhibitory tone of the penis; therefore, when their activity is reduced during REM sleep, testosterone-dependent excitatory tones can be expressed which result in an erection.

It’s also been suggested that NPT is triggered by the release of nitric oxide (NO). NO is released by cells that line the inside of blood vessels which then diffuses into smooth muscle, causing it to relax. This also causes blood vessels to dilate, hence increasing blood flow to the penis and voila, an erection. It’s thought that increased activity of part of the pons during REM sleep triggers a cascade of events that ultimately lead to NO release by nerve fibers. This is also regulated by androgens such as testosterone.

So we have discussed how, but what about why? One idea is that these sleep exercises actually contribute to the health of your junk. Erections cause the erectile tissue (corpora cavernosa) to swell, which in turn oxygenates the tissue. This oxygenation maintains its viability and helps to prevent cavernous fibrosis, a condition that can ultimately lead to erectile dysfunction.

Another interesting theory is that pitching a tent prevents men from wetting the bed. There are two main types of erections: psychogenic and reflex. The former starts with stimulating thoughts or images which trigger an erection via nerve signals. The latter is an involuntary process that occurs without sexy thoughts and it's believed that a full bladder can trigger them. The nerves controlling these reflex erections are located in the sacral nerves of the spinal cord which are also stimulated by a full bladder. Since it’s difficult to pee with a stiffy, it’s thought that NPT may prevent accidental nocturnal enuresis (bed wetting). While this may sound plausible, it seems unlikely because the body has lots of other methods to prevent you from wetting the bed. Furthermore, it doesn't really make sense given that nocturnal enuresis also affects women.

It seems the most likely explanation is that all of that nighttime mischief is really helping to keep your crown jewels healthy. Be pleased he’s looking out for you. 

Nice one Phil

I wonder if you noticed how expensive it all is there, just been back myself for the first time in 10 years and was amazed how expensive everything was, as well as the poor weather for August.

Was very happy to get back home to Pattaya. :hello09:  

Yes, England was very expensive. For what I paid my hotel in London for 5 nights, I could stay at your place for two months. And 20% tax on everything. On the other hand, as I toured the country, I got to see some unique and amazing sights like York Minster, Stonehenge, the Roman Baths, Big Ben and the Rosetta Stone. Also, the bar in Oxford where Bill Clinton claimed he "didn't inhale." And I have to admit, my hotel in Canterbury had a better view out the window than any place in Pattaya:

cathedral.jpg

Still offering the Addicts member card holders 10% discount on all rooms.  :GoldenSmile1:

I have just been back for a short period (bereavement) and noticed, Cold weather, most friends I knew still leading a pretty dull life, (compared to Pattaya) all around moaning about prices, cost of living, Government, Immigrants, weather, Big fat birds, I mean everywhere with some pretty bored looking Hubbies.

Since then guys (expats) here in Patts who moan about many things here should also go back for a reality check.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Budget room 6A available now, includes the Addicts card 10% discount.

6A 2 newsmall.jpg