IGNORED

No clue what this means...

tgw1337

I use google alot to translate since i understand a little bit but i have some fb messages that google/bing translates into plain crap. Can somebody translate this please?

1. ใครคิดยังไงอย่าคิดว่ากูไม่รู้ไม่ต้องกลัวว่ากูจะขอความช่วยเหลือเพราะเพื่อนกินมันหาง่ายเพื่อนตายมันหายากยามกูลำบากพากันหายหมดแต่กูไม่โทษใครเพราะเปนกรรมกูเองกูก็พยายามยืนด้วยลำแข้งกูเองมาวันนี้คนที่เคยหายกลับมาหากูหมดถามว่าดีใจมั้ยดีใจแต่ความรู้สึกของคำว่าเพื่อนมันตายจากกูไปแล้วที่เหลือกูมีน้องกับลูกและที่สำคัญที่สุดคือ ผัวกู เหมือนพวกมึงไง จบน๊!

2. จะดีจะชั่วอยู่ที่ตัวทำ

3. เพื่อนกันไม่แทงข้างหลังหรอก

4. จงเชื่อใจคนของเราต่อให้ใครเข้ามาเค้าก็เลือกเรา

1. anyone think Do not think I do not have to fear that the lender will ask for help because it's easy to find friends die, it's rare when I seemed to take it out, but I do not blame anyone because of the karma. I was trying to stand with my own shin myself today that I've gone back to ask if I'm happy, but I feel that it was from my friend, then I have a younger child and left. The most important is how you finish like my husband nuts! 2. be good to be evil are you 3. friends. Do not betray me 4. Trust those of us who came to us he was selected .

• 4 months later...

I use google alot to translate since i understand a little bit but i have some fb messages that google/bing translates into plain crap. Can somebody translate this please?

1. ใครคิดยังไงอย่าคิดว่ากูไม่รู้ไม่ต้องกลัวว่ากูจะขอความช่วยเหลือเพราะเพื่อนกินมันหาง่ายเพื่อนตายมันหายากยามกูลำบากพากันหายหมดแต่กูไม่โทษใครเพราะเปนกรรมกูเองกูก็พยายามยืนด้วยลำแข้งกูเองมาวันนี้คนที่เคยหายกลับมาหากูหมดถามว่าดีใจมั้ยดีใจแต่ความรู้สึกของคำว่าเพื่อนมันตายจากกูไปแล้วที่เหลือกูมีน้องกับลูกและที่สำคัญที่สุดคือ ผัวกู เหมือนพวกมึงไง จบน๊!

2. จะดีจะชั่วอยู่ที่ตัวทำ

3. เพื่อนกันไม่แทงข้างหลังหรอก

4. จงเชื่อใจคนของเราต่อให้ใครเข้ามาเค้าก็เลือกเรา

1. anyone think Do not think I do not have to fear that the lender will ask for help because it's easy to find friends die, it's rare when I seemed to take it out, but I do not blame anyone because of the karma. I was trying to stand with my own shin myself today that I've gone back to ask if I'm happy, but I feel that it was from my friend, then I have a younger child and left. The most important is how you finish like my husband nuts! 2. be good to be evil are you 3. friends. Do not betray me 4. Trust those of us who came to us he was selected .

About this translation I have to say B*ll S!!!  I don't know if it comes from google or where but it's hardly helpful.

"it's easy to find friends die, it's rare" - it says it's easy to find friends to eat with but it's hard to find lifelong friends (who you died with). So no need to worry about this person talking too much.

3. Friends don't stab you in the back.

Archived