IGNORED

Facebook blocked?

Billyboy294

Any facebook experts here. I have been following a girls facebook page for some time.

Now when i put in her name  i get  message below.

Can she have blocked me and how do you go about doing this,  I might want to reciprocate.

Aun FB.jpg

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

Log out of facebook and then search for her,if she shows up then she has blocked you.

Log out of facebook and then search for her,if she shows up then she has blocked you.

I am new to fb but if i log out how do i do a search for her without loggin back in.

yep she blocked you

I know! Me and a girl block each other and unblock each other all the time. Strange relationship. But I would not have it any other way!

Maybe she has a jealous boyfriend now who demands every farang gets deleted. Thats happened before too.

I am new to fb but if i log out how do i do a search for her without loggin back in.

Just do a search for her name in google and the facebook profile is usually the first link,but it does sound like she has blocked you.

She hasnt blocked you, when it does that you can still see the persons page but cannot be friends ....she has deleted her account 

I had the same thing happen years ago 

As ProudAussie says , account is deleted . 

Yep, she has deleted one of her many Facebook profiles.

................................................................................................................

I reckon you must have told her boyfriend 555

She hasnt blocked you, when it does that you can still see the persons page but cannot be friends ....she has deleted her account 

I had the same thing happen years ago 

Thanks for all the replies.

She has likely blocked me but unlikely she has deleted her account as she was at Mini Siam yesterday and posted some photos (taken by me) on her Samsung phone,on to facebook.

I dont think she likes a farang (me) making comments (all favorable) on her facebook.page and she probably did not want me to post photos which i had taken of  her at Mini Siam yesterday, (I did not intent to as i know she does not like it) .After all she is a nice girl and does not go with farangs..

Incidently i Googled her " name -facebook "and it always opened in my account and showed the blocked '.hand' again.

Incidently i Googled her " name -facebook "and it always opened in my account and showed the blocked '.hand' again.

Log out of your profile then google her ,or send me on her name and ill check her account to see if its closed or not 

Log out of your profile then google her ,or send me on her name and ill check her account to see if its closed or not 

Thanks for the offer but that  would not help as there are about 20 girls with the same name.

I got another girl to check and it seems like she has 'blocked' anyone who is not on her list of friends as her cover photo did not appear on the  list of girls of the same name..

I am sure her account is still active.

You actually get the same message when blocked OR account is suspended or she has deactivated it so it could be any reason.

Many times girls seem to have hissy fits and deactivate then return a few days later.

FWIW you cannot actually delete a Facebook account. You can "deactivate" but not delete. The account will not show while deactivated but will return when you simply log in again. Its a minor issue but worth knowing from the privacy aspect.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

FWIW you cannot actually delete a Facebook account. You can "deactivate" but not delete. The account will not show while deactivated but will return when you simply log in again. Its a minor issue but worth knowing from the privacy aspect.

You actually can delete it completely just go here https://www.facebook.com/help/delete_account and put in your password and after 2 weeks if you dont log back in again its deleted for good,deactivated is different as you can just log back in anytime and your profile will alway be there.

• 2 weeks later...

Our friendship  had continued and i never mentioned her 'blocking' me but i did intend to at a suitable time but a week or so after our visit to Mini Siam I got a message from her on Facebook wanting to be my friend which i accepted..

Reading this thread I just Google-checked a woman who was once a fb friend but that I blocked a long time ago.

Google lists her as having a fb page but if I click that link then I get the same 'Not available' message as the OP.

I know she has an active fb but, indeed, it's normal that her fb is inaccessible to me since I've blocked her LOL

Best suggestions from previous BM :

# Google her name to see if she still has a fb.

# log out of your fb and check her Google fb link

Seeking the mythical My-Girl-is-Different

Archived