Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dilemma - Tim Boutique or Areca (maybe even page10)

andy28

hi guys,

I'd appreciate your help

not my first time in pattaya

last year i stayed in Areca (corona building) and it was great .. all except the constructions next to the hotel

as far as i understand it's not over yet..

i have a good promotion for the evergreen building .. not sure which part of it

it's a risk.. if they'll give me a room next to the constructions it'll be a nightmare

so even though i had a great stay last year.. i am thinking about changing to Tim Boutique (1900thb per night for the deluxe room) or page 10 (2000 thb)

I am sure both are great but still, I'd appreciate your suggestions since i can't decide! :) ..

i am looking for a quiet hotel (relatively of course :) ), some kind of a gym, nice pool, guest friendly (shouldn't be an issue with both of them) and no constructions which will wake me up in the morning

I'll be in town from September 17th

thanks for your help!

Andy

Intimate hotel (Tim Boutique) isn't girl friendly anymore for ladies under 20 years old.  I definitely wouldn't stay there.

My personal opinion would be

Page 10

Areca

Tim Boutique

I think Page 10 is, very marginally, the best of the 3.

Page 10 is more convenient for Walking Street.

Areca is central so fairly easy access to all areas i.e. LK Metro (very close) +  WS + Soi 6 etc.

Tim boutique is a nice hotel but if the choice is those three its location counts against it - IMO (only).

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hi there,

Last year I had a split trip to Thailand with a week in Patts then a week in Phuket and a week back in Patts.

The first week I stayed in Areca in the back building, was okay but didn't like the walk through to get there, room was okay but expensive mini bar and food etc.

Intimate hotel (Tims) I stayed when I came back.

The room was great, mini bar same price as 7/11, cheap and good room service and laundry, great roof top pool, quiet and great staff.

Found the location great as pretty central to where I would drink and also due to baht buses never had any issue wherever I stay in Thailand.

I am back to Thailand flying out tomorrow and have booked three weeks in Intimate hotel as think it's the best I've stayed in when in Pattaya, just my opinion but find it everything I need and at a great rate.

Evergreen is pretty booked and so is Page 10. You might be too late.

I was a serial user of evergreen till 2 trips ago, I now pay 75% less because I don't get up early, I do not need to use the gym or pool, I get all the exercise I need in the "loom" I admit there is construction noise where I stay just behind Areca but the life I am leading I am so asleep at night it is not an issue.

Archived