Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Live Youtube | Pattaya Girls Live Facebook | Pattaya Girls On Tour YouTube | Pattaya Girls on Tour Facebook | Pattaya Girls on Tour YouTube 2 | Nightwish Girls Payment Portal |

IGNORED

THAII's urgent press conference

News Bandit

So they are going to resign so that the 'fragile financial' position is pushed to breaking point????....lol...TiT!

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

They got about 83 planes guess there going to be a few canceled flights.

Hope mine is on of them.

Maybe they should lower prices, they are relatively expensive. 

From my country they does not fly, so it will not bring me no poziziva or negative, but I still see how on their FB page boasts new aircraft. That would be bad fiscal policy?

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

I always pay extra to fly Thai airways direct, I have noticed the prices have got higher and the departure service and in flight service has got less, I followed that they have had serious financial difficulties but is this political.

Fark.. I am booked in September return to Aus...

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png   Regards, Atlas.

Looks like crisis over they have hired a few van drivers to cover the staffing shortage.

THAI denies pilot resignation reports

Thai Airways International Executive Vice President Athisak Padchuenjai on Monday denied the reports that some 200 pilots have tendered resignation.

At a press conference, he said no resignation has been received yet.

He said that each year, some pilots resign but that is normal and does not damage the company’s operations. Each year, new pilots are also recruited.

The nation has updated the page above report is now.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/business/THAI-denies-pilot-resignation-reports-30241699.html

Archived