IGNORED

What happening

michael56

So what happening in soi 7? Have not been back this year and wondering if anything has changed. My hangout is happiness star bar

Went one night last trip in August, it was very quiet but so was everywhere other than "night tourist hotspots", that said I have never seen WS so low traffic.I admit Soi 7 is not high on my hunting ground but noticed the girls in the couple of bars I used seemed to be focused on younger more "newbie" looking or tourist looking types. I know I am no longer "hansum" man but was put off by BF 500 quoted in a couple of bars and ST 1500-2000 for BG. Luckily found BG elswhere BF 300 1500LT, 24YO I kept for 7 days extremly fit maybe a bit to much, a couple of nights she nearly killed  me.

Soi 7 is suffering now. I am staying there and about 5 bars have closed in 2 months.

It's called low season, happens every year, though this season is lower than most.

Hopefully it gets busy at some point. 

I like the idea of silent places and few farangs.

Archived