Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Flipper Lodge ! in room Safe ?

HOVA

Hi guys ! Thinking about staying at flipper lodge in November. My question is do rooms have in room safe's. I can see it says safety deposit boxes are available, were are the situated in the hotel ? I just trying to gain as much info as possible before i book . A in room safe is a major requirement as far as i am concerned. Thanks for any help !

Last year I stayed in the cheapest wing (called City View or something like that), not the one called New Refurbished, & there was no inroom safe. Safe Boxes were behind Reception. I am sorry but I cannot remember the Box hours.

The location for me was great. SIDENOTE: the inroom fridge was the smallest I have seen in a Pats hotel. Also, the elevator to my Wing was inoperative frequently. Nice pool on roof. Good breakfast buffet. Security in Lobby takes girl's ID.

I investigated staying there for my upcoming OCT trip; but I don't think that, all things considered, it is worth the B1200/night tariff.

CHEERS!

Last year I stayed in the cheapest wing (called City View or something like that), not the one called New Refurbished, & there was no inroom safe. Safe Boxes were behind Reception. I am sorry but I cannot remember the Box hours.

The location for me was great. SIDENOTE: the inroom fridge was the smallest I have seen in a Pats Hotel. Also, the elevator to my Wing was inoperative frequently. Nice pool on roof. Good breakfast buffet. Security in Lobby takes girl's ID.

I investigated staying there for my upcoming OCT trip; but I don't think that, all things considered, it is worth the B1200/night tariff.

CHEERS!

Thanks for the reply ! Superior  building b  is were i would be staying , Do you  know if this is the Refurbished wing. You say box hours, are the boxes not available 24/7 . The price is also round about 1000 bth, But in November this seems to be one of he cheaper hotels . HOVA  

The location for me was great. SIDENOTE: the inroom fridge was the smallest I have seen in a Pats Hotel. Also, the elevator to my Wing was inoperative frequently. Nice pool on roof. Good breakfast buffet. Security in Lobby takes girl's ID.

CHEERS!

Thanks for the reply ! Superior  building b  is were i would be staying , Do you  know if this is the Refurbished wing. You say box hours, are the boxes not available 24/7 . The price is also round about 1000 bth, But in November this seems to be one of he cheaper hotels . HOVA  

On Flipper Lodge Website it says Superior (Renovated) Wing B @ B1350/night OCT. I don't know about inroom safes in this Wing. Boxes behind reception were NOT 24/7, but I cannot remember specific hours.

Please inform me where you are getting this B1000 Rate for B-Wing!

CHEERS!

last time I stayed there, the rooms on the 5th floor of the b wing were renovated and had in room safes...  not sure if they have renovated any more rooms....

stayed in a non renovated room one night before they had one available for me on the 5th floor... night and day...

would only stay there if I could get one of the renovated rooms, personally...

very great location and price, with decent buffet bkfst/lunch...

internet was extra too, worked well and the cost didn't stun me...

but I am a two week millionaire so not much does, hahaha!

On Flipper Lodge Website it says Superior (Renovated) Wing B @ B1350/night OCT. I don't know about inroom safes in this Wing. Boxes behind reception were NOT 24/7, but I cannot remember specific hours.

CHEERS!

I seriously doubt that you can get the price of 1 K in the newly renovated "Part B".

if I know Superior rooms here were for the price of 1,500 BHT in high season. Do not foget some price are not including taxes VAT !

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

CHEERS!

21.79 on Agoda at the moment mate ! Thats in November though !

last time I stayed there, the rooms on the 5th floor of the b wing were renovated and had in room safes...  not sure if they have renovated any more rooms....

stayed in a non renovated room one night before they had one available for me on the 5th floor... night and day...

would only stay there if I could get one of the renovated rooms, personally...

very great location and price, with decent buffet bkfst/lunch...

internet was extra too, worked well and the cost didn't stun me...

but I am a two week millionaire so not much does, hahaha!

Thanks ! I think i may just stay a nova park, Even though its out of the way at least i know what to expect !

21.79 on Agoda at the moment mate ! Thats in November though !

You must be looking at a different Agoda than I. I'm seeing US$38/night in NOV!

CHEERS

Check what your insurance covers.
My insurance did not cover cash in safe/safety box, but if it was gold = ok. I hate the banks.

The boxes in your room are not safe. They are easy to bypass with reset codes. Only store stuff that have no real value to anyone else like passport.

Cash = get a Thai bank account and put it there.

Anything else = get a real safety box. This site is sponsored by a great company that I use. (I store my medication there for example. Would have to go back to Farrangland if they stole my medicin)

I Lost 100K in a ”safety box” this week. (I should have lied to my insurance and said it was gold instead of cash. F-ing nose-company that loves gold)

Check what your insurance covers.

My insurance did not cover cash in safe/safety box, but if it was gold = ok. I hate the banks.

The boxes in your room are not safe. They are easy to bypass with reset codes. Only store stuff that have no real value to anyone else like passport.

Cash = get a Thai bank account and put it there.

Anything else = get a real safety box. This site is sponsored by a great company that I use. (I store my medication there for example. Would have to go back to Farrangland if they stole my medicin)

I Lost 100K in a ”safety box” this week. (I should have lied to my insurance and said it was gold instead of cash. F-ing nose-company that loves gold)

If you say it was gold, no doubt they will ask for receipts.

Yes, safes have reset codes. It's why you need a Milockie as a visual deterant so they don't even attempt to use a backdoor. If you put a Pacsafe inside, they will still open the safe and might even take your pacsafe!

• 3 months later...

i reveived mail from flipper and they had confirmed

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your email below.
Yes, the safe in the room wing B. and superior seaview wing A.
We have no charge for two lady joiner.
Best regards,
Flipper Lodge hotel reservation

Thank you for your kind inquiry e-mail.
We would like to answering your question as follow.
1. We are not have safe deposit box in the Standard room, the room with safety box are at some of Deluxe room, Mini Suite room and Suite room only.
2. We are not have any extra charge for the joiner you bringing to the hotel does not matter how many people you will bring back to your room, but they have to leave thier ID card with our security and we will check with you once again before they leave from the hotel.

Best Regards.
Flipper House hotel / Reservation Team.

Every journey has secret destination which traveller is unaware

my hotel of choice every time am in patts take as many girls back to the room you like great swimming pool on roof safety boxes behind recepion spot on also massage palour in lobby with great girls that do room service 1000 baht all in brill walk out of front door into pussy plaza  just great  .......

only cons-No freewifi

Every journey has secret destination which traveller is unaware

So is the entrance actually facing the Aussie Bar on soi 7 ! Fook must have been pissed never noticed it

Archived