IGNORED

Can I buy Metamucil in Pattaya? if so, where?

fusionx

Metamucil (brand name) or any generic Psyllium Fiber would be great.

I do not need a lot of details.... but if you want this to stay 'regular' I suggest you simply eat the regular food and drink the water.  You will have a much larger need of Imodium than Cilium.

I do not need a lot of details.... but if you want this to stay 'regular' I suggest you simply eat the regular food and drink the water.  You will have a much larger need of Imodium than Cilium.

Nah.. I either need to buy this there, or bring it with me. And it's bulky and heavy.

Anyone else?

• 2 months later...

Metamucil (brand name) or any generic Psyllium Fiber would be great.

I use this daily at home and i find its the best way to keep regular. When travelling I always pack enough for the trip but on one trip to Patts I forgot to pack some and was having difficulty going in the morning so I went hunting. I tried several pharmacy's shopping centres etc until on one of my morning walks dropped into a pharmacy or health store at Big C north Pattaya 2nd rd where I found some Benefiber which has the same ingredient and as effective but without the flavouring. 

Hope this helps.

I use this daily at home and i find its the best way to keep regular. When travelling I always pack enough for the trip but on one trip to Patts I forgot to pack some and was having difficulty going in the morning so I went hunting. I tried several pharmacy's shopping centres etc until on one of my morning walks dropped into a pharmacy or health store at Big C north Pattaya 2nd rd where I found some Benefiber which has the same ingredient and as effective but without the flavouring. 

Hope this helps.

Yep! That will work in a pinch. Bad pun. Sorry :)

Moat pharmacies do carry fiber supplements but i doubt you will find your name brand Metamucil. If you do not find what you are looking for at mom and pop pharmacies try Facino in Pattaya across from Wat Chai, they will have what you are looking for sure.

Archived