Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

The Privi Suites

DazzaDownUnder

So I've hastily arranged my 4th trip in the last few days after returning just 6 or 7 weeks ago and a quick look at Agoda and I found a place called The Privi Suites on 2nd Road.

Booked a premier jacuzzi room for just over $30 AUD a night for 10 nights. Last one they had for my dates. 50% off for this reason I assume. 10 nights there and another 8 at my usual residence, China Garden which is always my preferred option anyway.

Looks good from the photos but would be interested to hear any feedback from anyone that has stayed there recently. As in, the room size, shower, jacuzzi, bathtub, amenities etc. And if there is a Family Mart / 7/11 and laundry nearby.

I know Boyztown is nearby and I don't plan on going there just in case anyone was planning on pointing that out. :Think1:

I stayed in the superior room back in April for $50 USD/night so that is a good deal! I don't know what the difference between the superior and the premier is but the superior was pretty big. However, the jacuzzi was more of a tub with nozzles and there was a separate stand up shower. The location is great.. 5 minute walk to Walking Street. However, the breakfast is out their other hotel.. The Privi Lodge which is 2 blocks up 2nd Road. I don't know about laundry but there are lots of markets on 2nd Road.

I stayed in the superior room back in April for $50 USD/night so that is a good deal! I don't know what the difference between the superior and the premier is but the superior was pretty big. However, the jacuzzi was more of a tub with nozzles and there was a separate stand up shower. The location is great.. 5 minute walk to Walking Street. However, the breakfast is out their other hotel.. The Privi Lodge which is 2 blocks up 2nd Road. I don't know about laundry but there are lots of markets on 2nd Road.

Have you got any pictures? Also, guest friendly?

Actually, I think I do.. I'll look for it. Yes, they are guest friendly. Depending on what time you get back there might not be anyone at the desk. :D I think I got back at 5am and no one was there so I just walked up.

Just went on Agoda. It was the second hotel I looked at and it was the last room they had in that category for those dates.

I always wonder if it's BS when it says "Last room!!!" or "Only 3 rooms left!!!"

But seeing as how I got it for $33 AUD a night, maybe it was the last one and that's why it was going for a song.

No its not bullshit it means "Agoda only has 3 rooms left". It does NOT mean there are only 3 rooms left. Agoda sells capacity, whcih is why prices can fluctuate so wildly on it from day to day or even hour to hour. One minute you can get fantastic deals, the next its gone.

If you saw one of their "special deals" you usually need to be quick as they do not carry flat rate prices as do other booking sites.

Can I ask that if you DO book through Agoda you do so via one of our links as the forum then gets a small commission whcih all towards hosting costs.

As for the hotel itself

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have stayed there for two trips. They were very girl friendly when I was there. The last time I was there my TG and I left the room for about 30 minutes and when we returned we realized my camera was stolen by the cleaning staff. We were certain it was there because we had taken some pictures before we left and were going to take more when we returned. Yes I take blame for not locking it up but when I reported it to the hotel staff I got the impression they did not care at all. My girl was pissed at the staff because it had here pictures on it. Checked out the next morning and have not been back.

Also need to point out with the layout of the room there is no privacy when using the toilet. This can be awkward for you and the girls. There is a toilet downstairs just by the elevator entrance if one needs privacy. 

I have stayed there for two trips. They were very girl friendly when I was there. The last time I was there my TG and I left the room for about 30 minutes and when we returned we realized my camera was stolen by the cleaning staff. We were certain it was there because we had taken some pictures before we left and were going to take more when we returned. Yes I take blame for not locking it up but when I reported it to the hotel staff I got the impression they did not care at all. My girl was pissed at the staff because it had here pictures on it. Checked out the next morning and have not been back.

Also need to point out with the layout of the room there is no privacy when using the toilet. This can be awkward for you and the girls. There is a toilet downstairs just by the elevator entrance if one needs privacy.

I left my tablet out with no incidents.

What do you mean there is no privacy? The toilet and tub are enclosed. The layout is a bit weird though. The sink is outside the bathroom and not enclosed. The stand up shower is see through and in the middle of the room.

• 1 year later...

I left my tablet out with no incidents.

What do you mean there is no privacy? The toilet and tub are enclosed. The layout is a bit weird though. The sink is outside the bathroom and not enclosed. The stand up shower is see through and in the middle of the room.

What he's saying is that both the bathroom walls are made up of transparent glass. So the person sitting over bed can see the person taking dumps :P

Archived